The Falkirk FC Thread

11 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Absolutely won't happen...…….Scottish football cannot afford the fall out from that

PS - the exams example is not valid as the students are still being graded for their work. 

Nobody knows when football will be played again. The games left in this season could be played over a 4-5 week period. In the grand scheme of things 4-5 weeks is neither here not there. When football starts again the 2019-20 seasons games completed. 1 month closed season for preparation for next season sackings-frees-transfers etc. Schedule of games for the following season then arranged around the start date with allowance to play into the summer months if required. 

Looks by and large like a whole pile of shite to me. The mediocrity ingrained in our support is now terminal.

Creaming their pants on Deans drivel of a couple of days ago when he is allegedly trying to sell the club to Park and his merry band.

The sooner Falkirk fans take a grip of our own club and give it a proper shake the better.

Glad to see you’re finally back to your old self BPM. A miserable bugger that is..[emoji16]

I don’t think League reconstruction is really related to what’s going on within our club. Entirely separate issue for which I generally share your view.

Re the league, one that contains, Dundee, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Partick Thistle, Raith, Morton, Ayr, QoS and Airdrie amongst other decent clubs looks like a pretty competitive one to me.

It coming to fruition....well that’s another matter....

The thing that gets me with the 2 arse cheeks supporters is that the majority of them are hypocrites. What percentage of them are truly religious and Christian? What percentage of them go to their respective churches on a Sunday? What percentage of them could quote you chapter and verse from the Bible? What percentage of them have been known to turn the other cheek? (no pun intended). What percentage of them give to charitable institutions? I’ll take a stab at it and say very few of them.
The majority of them are morons and their dislike for the other faith is down to pure ignorance and tribalism.
Here endeth the sermon.

It’s tribalism at its worst Life’s local losers attach them selves to a clubbing another city who will win most weeks to give them 10 minutes of feeling good on a Saturday day night as they “ feel like winners “ In reality it’s pretty sad that falkirk Bairns attach themselves to the old firm clubs instead of supporting their local club . They can site religion King Billy the pope or whoever they want to justify a decision that in my opinion strangely unites them together to be pitied as the local losers bigot club if you look around your own group these people typify low achievers in life. Having the balls to support your local team says a lot about you as a person CIYB we will be back

16 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Absolutely won't happen...…….Scottish football cannot afford the fall out from that

PS - the exams example is not valid as the students are still being graded for their work. 

It is theres nothing to stop the teams being graded on how they have done. Well done raith give you an A for your efforts this season. Falkirk D considering the budget we've got.

5 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

The main problem with JP for me is who are his partners/other investors?....afterall he was in tow with MC, what other shady characters is he willing to deals with?

Wouldnt touch him with a barge pole. Guys still living off a few decent signings at celtic and has failed to do anything of note since. Whilst we need change giving him the keys to the club would strike the death knell of ffc if you ask me.

49 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Selling to John Park = selling to a consortium of Scottish Football agents I would imagine.

A good idea..... Probz not eh.

Well the same clowns thought MC was a shining example of who to sell the club to and we all know how that pans out, It took them 6 months to work out what we had all found out in 24hrs.

This might be the kick in the balls they need to sell the club, but it might mean some of the previously interested parties getting involved and enquiring again how anyone goes about that is anyones guess.

19 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

See that the league construction is on the agenda with the talks proposal of 3 leagues of 14 teams, no doubt the bigot brothers will vote against it and it will be thrown out.

You can thank Aberdeen FC for that one as they voted with Celtic to keep the 11-1 voting system when Sevco were out the top division.  It was our one chance to stop the Old Firm controlling our entire league system to suit themselves.  Now we're forever condemned to systems that involve 4x OF games.  I'd like 2 national leagues of 16 but it'll never happen as it only involves playing each other twice.   

15 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

You can thank Aberdeen FC for that one as they voted with Celtic to keep the 11-1 voting system when Sevco were out the top division.  It was our one chance to stop the Old Firm controlling our entire league system to suit themselves.  Now we're forever condemned to systems that involve 4x OF games.  I'd like 2 national leagues of 16 but it'll never happen as it only involves playing each other twice.   

Thing about that is the outgoing Aberdeen chairman was the one thats slated Lawell for trying to control the whole of Scottish Football with Celtics agenda as you say had a chance to change it but bottled it.

7 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’d love to find out what or whom BPM was abusing in his recent post.

I just hope it wasn’t KK?

Any ideas?

I think its more a general dig at us accepting the status quo is where we are and accepting the shite situation we find ourselves in as a fanbase more for the fact we seemed to have rolled over and got our bellys tickled where in the past we would have done something about it and made each game as uncomfortable as possible for the board.

22 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’d love to find out what or whom BPM was abusing in his recent post.

I just hope it wasn’t KK?

Any ideas?

Probably making up for time missed recently. Simply back to his usual charming self, happy to assist others in seeing the error of their ways...and, quite honestly, I understand why he’s so scunnered with the SPFL and FFC management. On that note, welcome back the authentic BPM!

On a more serious note, the news over here doesn’t detail much, have any footballers in Scotland tested positive?

Well the same clowns thought MC was a shining example of who to sell the club to and we all know how that pans out, It took them 6 months to work out what we had all found out in 24hrs.
This might be the kick in the balls they need to sell the club, but it might mean some of the previously interested parties getting involved and enquiring again how anyone goes about that is anyones guess.

I would love to know whether this John Park led consortium is the same as the Mark Campbell one minus the snake oil salesman fronting it.

3 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Wouldnt touch him with a barge pole. Guys still living off a few decent signings at celtic and has failed to do anything of note since. Whilst we need change giving him the keys to the club would strike the death knell of ffc if you ask me.

JP is a front man for goodness knows who. We have to reconcile ourselves that in the current situation. There is no likelihood of new ownership.  The club requires a Falkirk fan who is a good businessman. The last time we has that was with Eddie Moffat.

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

I think its more a general dig at us accepting the status quo is where we are and accepting the shite situation we find ourselves in as a fanbase more for the fact we seemed to have rolled over and got our bellys tickled where in the past we would have done something about it and made each game as uncomfortable as possible for the board.

Where does Celtic come in?

Raith chairman spouting more complete pish. Aye just promote us as that's what the facts are.  Facts are we've played you twice at your place and once at ours. Why not a one off game at ours to settle it oncecsnd for all and even up that statistic. Bet he wont be very keen at that.

Selling to John Park = selling to a consortium of Scottish Football agents I would imagine.

A good idea..... Probz not eh.

Football agents can’t get involved in any capacity in football club ownership