The Falkirk FC Thread

Kiss of death, but I reckonKingsley is a cert for Scotland in the not too distant future. The great bit about him is his personal drive and ambition to improve himself season after season. I also think he's going at the perfect time.

Jay was always a superbly talented kid, but as laid out above, if you needed someone to dig in and take a game by the scruff of the midfield neck, look elsewhere............but that simply may have been a product of his age. Whatever, it cant be denied that he has probably made the fastest ever rise from second flight Scottish football to making an appearance in the EPL. The quicker nature of the English game (and players) will be a challenge for him, but the less physical nature of the English top flight will suit him

perfectly.

The sun is getting to your head on those Egyptian oil rigs. Kingsley is miles behind Andrew Robertson I can't see him near Scotland set up anywhere soon.

Fantastic move for Kingsley and hope it works out for him. The fact he's signed for Swansea suggests he isn't miles behind Andrew Robertson. If Kinglsey was to feature in the Swansea 1st team next season, I'm sure Strachan would be alerted to it.

Unbelievable news for Jay Fulton also...signing a new 4 year contract. 3 academy graduates playing in the Prem next season is a tremendous tribute to our academy and the ones who started it up.

Falkirk fans are a colourful bunch. All the best to Kingsley, his development over the past w years has been frightening, if he keeps it up, he'll not be far from senior internationals in the coming years.

Fantastic move for Kingsley and hope it works out for him. The fact he's signed for Swansea suggests he isn't miles behind Andrew Robertson. If Kinglsey was to feature in the Swansea 1st team next season, I'm sure Strachan would be alerted to it.

Unbelievable news for Jay Fulton also...signing a new 4 year contract. 3 academy graduates playing in the Prem next season is a tremendous tribute to our academy and the ones who started it up.

I agree with that, the academy has done an amazing job bringing in cash and paying for itself and some. Beggars the question why we dumped it to save very little. Also a pity the first team budget has seen very little of the £2m plus it has raised in the last five years.

Great move for Kingsley, I'm happy for him, and getting a bit of money for someone who cost nothing and was probably on low wages is good business, but if we keep selling our best players we're never going to get anywhere.

Pleased to see that we (Swansea) have signed Kingsley. There's a nice article on the official Swansea website where Stephen praises Falkirk.

Think he will start as an understudy to Neil Taylor at left back ( as it looks like Ben Davies is off to Spurs for £8 million), then who knows where his career can go if he continues to develop as he seems to have done with you.

Edited by Port Talbot Loons

Do we think a replacement will get signed on or does Liam Dick start in the first game on the 26th?

I think everyone knows the answer to that one. To be fair Liam dick looks how Kingsley looked when he first broke into the team. Hopefully he turns out like him

@stjohnstone1884: Ex-Falkirk youngster Ally Graham (20) has joined Saints for training after being recommended to the club. Recently had spell in Australia.

Always thought he wasn't given enough game time.