The Falkirk FC Thread

Kiss of death, but I reckonKingsley is a cert for Scotland in the not too distant future. The great bit about him is his personal drive and ambition to improve himself season after season. I also think he's going at the perfect time.

Jay was always a superbly talented kid, but as laid out above, if you needed someone to dig in and take a game by the scruff of the midfield neck, look elsewhere............but that simply may have been a product of his age. Whatever, it cant be denied that he has probably made the fastest ever rise from second flight Scottish football to making an appearance in the EPL. The quicker nature of the English game (and players) will be a challenge for him, but the less physical nature of the English top flight will suit him perfectly.

Kingsley was raw at first...as 16yr olds go.... Had a truly amazing game v Dufc in the cup whilst just back from injury that week....struggled to repeat that after for a short time, then pow he came of age and is/was considered the elder of the team.... Should do well, thot the same of Wallace....but like Wallace will have to bide time

Wasn't he sent off on his debut against Stirling away back?

Best fullback/centre half I've seen come through in years.

I think he got sent off within his first couple of minutes on the pitch.

Darren Hill was displaced from the Forfar team last season by a 42 year old Rab Douglas, yet a few expect him to be making the step up to a decent sized club like Falkirk? No chance.