The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Cheeringmango said:

Can someone post the words to our version of 'Allez, Allez' please...

Cheers 

We all hate jim leishman

we hate Paul Hartley too 

we hate the fucking fifers 

and we’re falkirk through and through 

Allez allez allez

its simple, but I must admit to quite liking it 

Edited by bairn88

Naismith and Boyce v Buchanan and Durnan.
We are fucked.
[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

2,800 home tickets sold by last night. Some may be waiting for a couple of hundred SS tickets to be released on Thursday night however at the current rate of sales, doubt we’ll sell anymore than 4,000 which would give us a 6,000 crowd plus TV money. Not too bad but expected a few more sold by now.

Maybe being live on BBC is a factor after all...

2,800 too many mate. The one and only factor for me is the MSG. Said in May I wouldn’t be back at TFS until they fu*k off out of our club and I’ll stand by that. This will be the first Scottish Cup tie I’ve missed since a 0-0 draw at Berwick Rangers back in 2000...missing Saturday’s game is on these disgraceful old c*nts!

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's the possibility that Ferrie is the best keeper at Dundee. He won 2 PotY awards in his loan spell at Stirling and we have Jack Hamilton and Conor Hazard. Shame as his one chance to break into our team was ruined by a terrible passback which led to him getting sent off.

Excuse me, but are you the chap that told us that Haber was the best striker at Dundee too?

7 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Excuse me, but are you the chap that told us that Haber was the best striker at Dundee too?

He was - not my fault he didn't feel it worthwhile to play for a team he considered beneath him.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He was - not my fault he didn't feel it worthwhile to play for a team he considered beneath him.

I got the impression that he felt Barca would be beneath him.

Seriously though and this is true, I haven't seen a lazier or more disinterested individual 'play' for us in all of the 50 odd years that I've been attending.

1 hour ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

2,800 too many mate. The one and only factor for me is the MSG. Said in May I wouldn’t be back at TFS until they fu*k off out of our club and I’ll stand by that. This will be the first Scottish Cup tie I’ve missed since a 0-0 draw at Berwick Rangers back in 2000...missing Saturday’s game is on these disgraceful old c*nts!

Talking of ownership. Does anybody know if they are still trying to sell up ? All I can find is that they are looking for investment. Which is stating the bleeding obvious and tells us nothing.

3 hours ago, champions said:

What's the obsession with giving rival clubs half the stadium?. It's our ground ffs, the North Stand is plenty.

I've spoken to a few people this week, who are going to the game that dont usually. We'll have decent numbers.

Pragmatism.

We are skint. Any money will help.

16 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Talking of ownership. Does anybody know if they are still trying to sell up ? All I can find is that they are looking for investment. Which is stating the bleeding obvious and tells us nothing.

I'd argue that it tells you everything you need to know. They have no intention and never have had of relinquishing control.

Edited by Bairnardo