The Falkirk FC Thread

Hopefully its true that numbers are up, a few signing before or at the start of the next month would not go a miss to try and boost numbers. Sadly unless i get set shifts at work i cant get one but will go as often as work allows me to do so.

Wtf is this?

Regarding the ten year anniversary of TFS, was there any particular reason we were asked to be the team to help Falkirk christen the stadium when it opened with its first match there or was it just coincidence?

We were promised a 'big' club for the real opening ... the real opening being the first game with four stands :unsure2:

Not sure why Dundee were invited though ... Sutton got the first goal at TFS IIRC.

We were promised a 'big' club for the real opening ... the real opening being the first game with four stands :unsure2:

Well that will be fun.

Having been watching Falkirk play at Westfield for 25 years I get to go to the grand opening.

The main reason for the hate against Taylor was because he had chances to put us up 4-0 against Hibs in the semi-final. Despite this if he wants to come back houstie will take him as him and Loy would score 30-40 goals betwwen themselves next season.

The main reason for the hate against Taylor was because he had chances to put us up 4-0 against Hibs in the semi-final. Despite this if he wants to come back houstie will take him as him and Loy would score 30-40 goals betwwen themselves next season.

Really?!

Really?!

The Hibs game wasn't Taylor's finest hour.

He missed a 1 on 1 to put us 4 up and the same to put us level in ET.

From memory though I'm sure the online stuff had started a fair bit prior to that match.

I never actually seen what was wrote myself but isn't twitter just the modern way to rip a player?

I remember many a Falkirk player taking stacks of abuse the old school way. You just waited til he was close to you on the park and roasted him rotten.

I'd like to think Taylor is a big boy who realises these people are nothing more than trolls.

The guy scored more goals than Farid did the previous season but he got cult status for his rapport with the fans.

I'd love to see either Tayor or Farid partner Loy with Millar supply the amo.

Feels a bit too dreamy to what we are used to though at Falkirk.

Sadly over the past 5 years we have become accustomed to signing nothing that makes you want to race out and storm Into the shop for a Season ticket.

To be fair the last time we signed players that had me itching for a season to start was probably McCalls team of 2002.

Quite possibly 2004 as well but I feel that was probably more to do with the new ground.

We need a pacey striker as well as a target man to give us plenty of options for next season taylor kills two birds with one stone. Unfortunately I don't see him coming back when there will be more money elsewhere. I'm not sure whether or not millar gets on with houston but I hope to god he does as hes a key part of our side. There were rumours of us signing dale hilson a wee while back this could still be on the cards seen as houstie will have worked with him at united.