The Falkirk FC Thread

23 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Views on Ross County exiting cup ? With potential loss of revenue with big scalp next round, will they look at McManus as a sell on ? Rumour ( yes pub talk ) saying MCCall (Partick) want him to partner Rudden 

Strong rumours they are signing Brian Graham. He wouldn't be going there to sit on the bench, and an effective big guy would be a great foil for FG Rudden

35 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Views on Ross County exiting cup ? With potential loss of revenue with big scalp next round, will they look at McManus as a sell on ? Rumour ( yes pub talk ) saying MCCall (Partick) want him to partner Rudden 

There was some chat last week that RC want a larger contribution, perhaps even 100%, towards McManus' salary and are threatening to recall and sell him if we dont meet it.  Apparently McManus wants to stay at least until the summer and it's now up to the club to come up with the cash.

1 minute ago, champions said:

There was some chat last week that RC want a larger contribution, perhaps even 100%, towards McManus' salary and are threatening to recall and sell him if we dont meet it.  Apparently McManus wants to stay at least until the summer and it's now up to the club to come up with the cash.

Image result for shut up and take my money

50 minutes ago, champions said:

Chat from within the club or made up?

When have Ross County been concerned about balancing the books ?

They have a player who has said he is happy where he is whom they already wrote off for this season and they can't make him move to a club he doesn't want to go to.

McManus I personally think is wanting to stay put, if he can stay injury free he will be close to 30 goals or more for the season, then he will have a choice of staying put or bigger clubs/cash than he has in January.

Walked down the Hope Street Road to Morrissons the day. Christ the memories, standing on the railway bridge askin will you lift me over Mr. The smell of Aikens brewing the beer. Goin round the terracing  looking for empty juice bottles & getin 2p for an empty. The smell of the linament, the bovril , cigarette  smoke. In the winter looking to see if the flag flying @ the hope street end  meant the game was on .  Heading up the toon after the game &  trying to  jostle your way to the front to see the videoprinter showing the days results. (No Jeff Stelling then)  ah bloody memories

Walked down the Hope Street Road to Morrissons the day. Christ the memories, standing on the railway bridge askin will you lift me over Mr. The smell of Aikens brewing the beer. Goin round the terracing  looking for empty juice bottles & getin 2p for an empty. The smell of the linament, the bovril , cigarette  smoke. In the winter looking to see if the flag flying @ the hope street end  meant the game was on .  Heading up the toon after the game &  trying to  jostle your way to the front to see the videoprinter showing the days results. (No Jeff Stelling then)  ah bloody memories

I’m going to burst into tears. I had totally forgotten about looking at the vidiprinter after the games.

Right, back to the league. M&M seem to have done a good job in bringing down the number of syllables in players names.

I would imagine Todd, Hall and De Vita have been brought in as starters rather than squad fillers. If all three were to start, who are the suspects most likely to be kicked onto the bench?

Right, back to the league. M&M seem to have done a good job in bringing down the number of syllables in players names.

I would imagine Todd, Hall and De Vita have been brought in as starters rather than squad fillers. If all three were to start, who are the suspects most likely to be kicked onto the bench?

Why Todd didn't get a run Saturday was beyond me.

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Why Todd didn't get a run Saturday was beyond me.

I don't know if he has trained with the squad having only arrived late on Friday , game tied at 0-0 and poor pitch making it best he had at least a week of training under his belt.