The Falkirk FC Thread

agreed McKinnon isnt a spring chicken however good enough to play for Hamilton 2 league's above us, now partick 1 league above us and despite not having had much game time at Hamilton featured in a 2-1 loss to Celtic today for partick. it's hypothetical we can't get him, I hate him, but he hates to lose and having watched mcshane Connolly and telfer today our midfield is too lightweight. with Miller back and gomis that's a start. I also agree we need more creativity. I don't know much about da vita may be he's it?

Nah MacKinnon is done and that drive, determination and intensity from midfield that we were missing today is exactly what Gary Miller brings to the team.

37 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

That’s actually quite amusing....and fairly accurate in a lot of places.
However I hope we use this at the team talk for the replay. Might wake a few of our players up.....

Certainly has Durnans number on that, should have added rec card waiting to happen.

Not at all sure that is real.
Looks like it was compiled by reading P&B posts.

I had considered that possibility.
Whether it is or isn’t, let the players know it’s the general consensus of them. Hopefully it’ll rile them enough to put in a bit of extra effort.....

• Scouting report on Arbroath
  • 21Gaston       journeyman player
  • 2Thomson     journeyman player
  • 4Little              journeyman player
  • 5O'Brien         journeyman player
  • 3Hamilton      journeyman player
  • 16Stewart.......journeyman player
  • 6Whatley        journeyman player
  • 22Virtanen      journeyman player
  • 11Linn                journeyman player
  • 8McKenna       journeyman player
  • 15Donnelly        journeyman player

Interesting interview with cracks after cup game, seems pretty certain that there will be players departing, really hope they start emptying players that should never have been signed;
Tidser McCannybebotherd McMillan 
Add probably another four or five first 11, but will probably see out till season end
I doubt McMillan will be away. We could only replace him with a cross border loan as we've used all our Scottish loan allocation for the season

25 minutes ago, Rocco said:
1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:
Interesting interview with cracks after cup game, seems pretty certain that there will be players departing, really hope they start emptying players that should never have been signed;
Tidser McCannybebotherd McMillan 
Add probably another four or five first 11, but will probably see out till season end

I doubt McMillan will be away. We could only replace him with a cross border loan as we've used all our Scottish loan allocation for the season

We’ve still got one left. De Vita, McManus and McMillan three of the four. 

I'm slightly concerned at the lack of LB cover, what do we do if say dixon and doyle are either suspended or injured the same week? 

Come on Pep you tell us.