The Falkirk FC Thread

Why the wankfest over James Fowler? Someone has mentioned his name on this forum and automatically he's going be our next player/coach. I will be stunned if he's the one Houstie has in mind

Did well for us and from what i hear earned a lot of respect from our younger players from the way he conducted himself and passed on things he'd been taught. Would happily have him back at Cowden in a player/coaching role.

Fowler wasn't very good for Cowdenbeath on loan last season hope its not him ....skacel may still be capable of an impact from the bench...maybury was done seasons ago

Think his first game was when you won 2-0 at our place so if thats what you're basing your assessment on you're well of the mark. He was well short of match fitness. He held our midfield together for the time he was with us without being a playmaker. Organisationally he was excellent which was what we needed in midfield.

MacDonald

Duffie Vaulks McCracken Dick

McGrandles Millar

Alston Sibbald Skacel

Loy

With three additions as above and Kingsley leaving, I think that looks a quality team. Possible weaknesses at full back but if we started the season with that I'd be creaming over the midfield and attack.

MacDonald

McGrandles Millar

Alston Sibbald Skacel

Loy

With three additions as above and Kingsley leaving, I think that looks a quality team. Possible weaknesses at full back but if we started the season with that I'd be creaming over the midfield and attack.

MacDonald

Fowler

McGrandles Millar

Alston

Loy Skacel

Allows us to be just as attacking with Fowler better defensively than Millar

Edited by Falkirk-Bairn22

MacDonald

McGrandles Millar

Alston Sibbald Skacel

Loy

Stop talking shite!

MacDonald

McGrandles Millar

Alston Sibbald Skacel

Loy

As unlikely as it is, I'd fucking love it if that was our starting XI come August. Really, we'd need to add at least another 2 players in addition to those 3 though - a striker as back up to Loy and another defender.

Is Neymar out of contract? Would like to see him as a back up for Loy. This is bloody silly season when everyone and their granny knows someone who knows someone who knows what is happening. Until it is a photo of a player standing at the famous gate we are all clueless!