Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Losing McManus would be an utter disaster for us. He's constantly hassling defenders, chasing everything and he has picked up the knack of scoring from nothing.

We're pretty poor at the moment but are doing enough to stay in touch, we just can't afford to lost him.

That team Marshmallo put up is exactly how we should be playing, solid base with enough creativity going forward to dominate teams. I don't like playing 2 strikers with Longridge in behind, just doesn't work.

Interesting times for our “ new look BOD “ assuming that the so called interest for McManus is true  it’s going to be impossible for anyone to compete with even Partick, Barrow or Carlisle. As mentioned if we loose McManus we’d be as well deciding if we are going to renew our season tickets for a prolonged stay in this shiter of a league, as without him we ain’t going up. 

Believe McManus is more settled with his young family in the central belt again so would be surprised if he wants to move.

One thing we can all agree on is that it would be a disaster if he does go.

I’d rather have Longridge have his one good game in 5 than relying on.. MacLean? (Who did well against Airdrie to be fair). He’s not consistent but in league one I doubt we can get better.

12 minutes ago, Trump said:

Believe McManus is more settled with his young family in the central belt again so would be surprised if he wants to move.

I’d rather have Longridge have his one good game in 5 than relying on.. MacLean? (Who did well against Airdrie to be fair). He’s not consistent but in league one I doubt we can get better.

Carlisle is an easy enough commute.

13 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

French CH in training with us.

Jean Francois Lecsinel

14 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Cedric Uras.

Chuck the Bairnforlife cash at McManus.

January really is fucking w**k, as is being in this shite league. No shortage of deficiencies that need addressed yet instead of that here we are staring down the barrel of losing someone we will be ill equipped to replace.

I for one do not agree it would be a disaster

19 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Jean Francois Lecsinel

5 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Cedric Uras.

Wrong. It's the one man Maginot Line, Mehdi Khalis.

24 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Chuck the Bairnforlife cash at McManus.

As a BFL contributor I wouldn't be adverse to this idea.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Also I would take Darian McKinnon in a heartbeat.

Don`t need him now that we`ve got an artificial surface !!😉😂

IMG_0894.JPG

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Maurice Johnston another example before he shat on Celtic

Last January Dan James was at Leeds United photographed in new Leeds shirt with squad number and flashed all across social media.

Swansea's American owner sanctioned the deal but it needed their chairman Huw Jenkins signature, he turned his phone off and went to bed and the contract could not be finalized before the window shut so he retuned to Swansea.    

James obviously joined Man Utd in the summer.

Jesus, I never thought I would live to see the day where  players like McManus and Longridge could be pivotal to us being promoted from League 1. How we have fallen these are as grim times as ever to support Falkirk yet those at the route cause are still in charge. 

It’s pure speculation so let’s not get too carried away, however wouldn’t it be nice to see some swift and fast positive action from our BOD on both players, just maybe an olive branch to the fans after a torturous, horrendous few years......

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

January really is fucking w**k, as is being in this shite league. No shortage of deficiencies that need addressed yet instead of that here we are staring down the barrel of losing someone we will be ill equipped to replace.

It's a stark reminder of where we are now - in the 3rd tier of Scottish football.

To think a club like Livingston are in the top 6 of the Premiership whilst we languish in the wilderness celebrating beating Montrose & Stranraer. 

Changed days indeed - those in charge of our club have guided us to where we are now with spectacular incompetence , so how come they are all so arrogant?