• Replies 135.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadwell Dog

• Back Post Misses

• Marshmallo

• Bairnardo

Solidify a defence that has conceded *checks notes* just 12 goals in 20 games? When the next best defence has conceded 23?
We don't need to solidify our defence. We need creativity up front. Signing Cristophe Berra would be a massive, massive waste of money.

I don’t disagree that on paper our defence is solid, but out of those twelve goals plenty have come from defensive mishaps. I don’t think we need a whole new defence, but we need rid of the weakest link.

This is one of the slowest, dullest, most plodding Falkirk sides filled with complete jobbers that I have ever had the misfortune of watching, and Longridge and McManus are two of the only players with any real spark or creativity about them. Lose them and we might as well gear up for Cove away next year.

I don’t disagree that on paper our defence is solid, but out of those twelve goals plenty have come from defensive mishaps. I don’t think we need a whole new defence, but we need rid of the weakest link.

Our defensive record is 20% due to our decent keepers and 80% due to the chronic standard of this league.

28 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Feel for the new chairman already

Why? Like Lang and all the other cast of thousands he'd have surely known what he was getting himself into. A ceremonial position, a front for discredited, disinterested major shareholders who openly despise their customers. And literally within minutes of being appointed, he's putting the boot into the supporters. Very much in his masters image. Save your sympathy.

Why? Like Lang and all the other cast of thousands he'd have surely known what he was getting himself into. A ceremonial position, a front for discredited, disinterested major shareholders who openly despise their customers. And literally within minutes of being appointed, he's putting the boot into the supporters. Very much in his masters image. Save your sympathy.
This. They appointed him. Of course he is squarely one of them.

4 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Longridge to us confirmed as nonsense by Mcglynn. 

‘He’s not on our radar.’

Barrow AFC boss Ian Evatt has denied interest in Ross forward Declan McManus following media reports today.

1 hour ago, brokeville said:

I love all the positivity on here.

Could you point me in the direction of something to be positive about please? We’re 3rd in league 1, we’re playing mind numbing football, we have no academy and have lost all connection between the club and the fans. Not exactly a joyous time.