The Falkirk FC Thread

Hey Monkey! You haven't said anything remotely interesting on this topic, you clearly have no interest in it, so why are you here?

I'm a fan of a club in this league Welshbairn.

I recall the thread being interesting the last time you were looking for a manager, so thought I'd look in again.

I'm not a fan of Houston - I don't think I've forgiven him for his mealy-mouthed jibbering when part of Levein's Scotland set-up.

Not really sure why I manage to provoke quite the reaction I do.

Ah, so you're that stubborn - if you use a name for someone that's not his real name then it's a nickname - it really is that simple.

Yes, but the bit that makes me cringe is when nicknames are used to imply a mateyness with football figures.

'Splatters' was, despite your best efforts to suggest otherwise, used differently.

As you say, terribly simple.

I'm a fan of a club in this league Welshbairn.

I recall the thread being interesting the last time you were looking for a manager, so thought I'd look in again.

I'm not a fan of Houston - I don't think I've forgiven him for his mealy-mouthed jibbering when part of Levein's Scotland set-up.

Not really sure why I manage to provoke quite the reaction I do.

It's quite easy if you post shite every few minutes about stuff you don't care about. It's called trolling.

It's quite easy if you post shite every few minutes about stuff you don't care about. It's called trolling.

Who says I don't care about Falkirk?

I don't support them, but I quite like them.

And anyway, 'shite' is a terribly subjective term.

Yes, but the bit that makes me cringe is when nicknames are used to imply a mateyness with football figures.

So why are you criticising Falkirk fans for calling Houstie 'Houstie' ?- not one of them is implying any sort of 'mateyness' with the guy, it's just a universally used nickname.

Who says I don't care about Falkirk?

I don't support them, but I quite like them.

And anyway, 'shite' is a terribly subjective term.

Are you one of these weirdos who went onto the Bralt topic after The Rangers were dumped to Div 3? Never been the same.

So why are you criticising Falkirk fans for calling Houstie 'Houstie' ?- not one of them is implying any sort of 'mateyness' with the guy, it's just a universally used nickname.

I think they are a bit.

Carry on though, if it pleases you.

Peter Houston - Falkirk TV Interview

http://youtu.be/irmoB7B89QI

Good stuff.

Searing insight on display as he points out that matches involve 11v 11.

Must be good also to know that his knowledge of the division is such that he mentions the challenge offered by Cowdenbeath, while ignoring any posed by the side you squeaked past by the narrowest of play-off margins.

Good stuff.

Searing insight on display as he points out that matches involve 11v 11.

Must be good also to know that his knowledge of the division is such that he mentions the challenge offered by Cowdenbeath, while ignoring any posed by the side you squeaked past by the narrowest of play-off margins.

Obviously seen your team as an irrelevance, much like you.