Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

20 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Does anyone else think that now di Vita has signed that Longridge might be away? 

Someone mentioned that longridge was after £800 pw, cheeky git.

This is just a rumour 

This is just a rumour 
Oooft. See ye later Your Louiness (if true)

He's absolutely no chance of getting that with us. He's probably been one of our better performers but he still has the knack of going missing in games. 

3 minutes ago, champions said:

This is just a rumour 

Man in job wants pay rise. Shock. He owes us nothing 

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

Man in job wants pay rise. Shock. He owes us nothing 

Agreed, but he needs to be realistic, if this is indeed true. 

These rumours.

Honestly for fuk sake, just inventing something and putting after it' it might just be a rumour' is less use than Durnan!

I heard that we are signing a prolific striker, we are putting all our window money into the one guy in a make or break deal. This is a very well known young striker who will rip this league apart. But this is just a rumour, it might not be true.

See what I mean with the rumour pish?

For those who need telling, that isnt a rumour I made it up to show how fcking stupid it is to say some shit and stick 'it's a rumour' might not be true' at the end of it"!

These rumours.
Honestly for fuk sake, just inventing something and putting after it' it might just be a rumour' is less use than Durnan!
I heard that we are signing a prolific striker, we are putting all our window money into the one guy in a make or break deal. This is a very well known young striker who will rip this league apart. But this is just a rumour, it might not be true.
For those who need telling, that isnt a rumour I made it up to show how fcking stupid it is to say some shit and stick 'it's a rumour' might not be true' at the end of it"!
So....

Who's the striker?

This isn't a rumour, its purely an opinion and likely to be an unpopular.

We should try like f**k to get money for Robbie Mutch, stick Cammy Bell in the sticks and spend the fee on trying to get out this fucking league. He is a saleable asset IMO. 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We should try like f**k to get money for Robbie Mutch, stick Cammy Bell in the sticks and spend the fee on trying to get out this fucking league. He is a saleable asset IMO. 

Is this a whoosh or has Robbie Mutch improved ten fold in the last year?

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cammy Bell is a fat useless blob who will be elsewhere within a week.

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Is this a whoosh or has Robbie Mutch improved ten fold in the last year?

no, yes

These rumours.

Don’t think Pie and Bovril is the place for you if you get wound up over fake rumours.

25 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Cammy Bell is a fat useless blob who will be elsewhere within a week.

Bell didnt put a foot wrong and before that photo appeared I dont recall anyone talking about his weight. 

I also dont think he looked anywhere near as bad last time I seen him (East Fife away). 

Bell is more than good enough for this league, and the evidence for that is available in his excellent performances prior to being injured. 

On the Thistle forum someone posted about Tidser possibly coming on loan to us. Have you guys heard anything?

Think Thistle are the only team that could afford his £15k a week wage (according to the Morton fans)

On the Thistle forum someone posted about Tidser possibly coming on loan to us. Have you guys heard anything?
Seems to be generally accepted hes been told he can leave on loan. We cant tell you even how good a player he is tbh. Hes never had a proper run. Frustrating though it is, I think him leaving is the best thing for all. Something is preventing him getting in our team and its not the quality of the alternatives. So with that said, and his wages, its best he goes.