Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Having taken every opportunity to attack livi as a club with no morals im afraid i would find it impossible to continue following a team as long as this scumbag represented us.  If he signs i wont be back till hes away.

As someone who spent a years working with sex offenders, as the father to a daughter, I feel I second your sentiment. How could I in good conscious say I’d fight tooth and nail to protect my daughter then give money to an institution that hires a rapist...

If they sign Goodwillie then watch the sponsorship plummet as i dare say a few companies people wouldnt sponsor him or the team.

34 minutes ago, Rocco said:
35 minutes ago, champions said:
De vita

It was only posted 30 minutes ago

Yes but it’s the herald. They’re fucking hopeless

11 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Oh great! another one who should do a job at this level, we need guys who are embarrassed as the fans to be playing in the third tier and wants to use us to get a move to England or a mid ranking a SPL team. 

Believe me I feel that. I agree with you it’s so frustrating watching players who look like they don’t care. The amount of players that we have had in the last 3 seasons who haven’t wanted to fight for the badge and look uninterested in the situation we have found ourselves in. 
All I meant is skill level wise I feel he could do a job for you. 

Out goes Johnstone, best thing for him. No reserve football to get him back to fitness and he's looked awful in his limited appearances.

Screenshot_20200102-113104_Twitter.thumb.jpeg.aa4b9cae2051226df396ab83b8fa7b01.jpeg

We are only emptying folk in order to sign folk. I still have hope that we will get at least 3 or 4 starters in. We need it. 

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
16 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
Pure shit. Total crap. New coaches same old guff.

Why?

Because like the majority of people I’m underwhelmed by this signing.

We are only emptying folk in order to sign folk. I still have hope that we will get at least 3 or 4 starters in. We need it. 

Here’s hoping durnan goes out in loan 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 think that may be too wishful

7 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Here’s hoping durnan goes out in loan 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 think that may be too wishful

Glasgow Warriors I heard

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I guess I am in the minority in seeing it as not quite as bad as whats gone before. Although, as I said firstly, I hope the Gomis effect plays because the Partick fans assessment of him is worrying.

I am also operating under what may be a hopeful delusion that we will be signing quite a few this window. If De Vita turns out to be one of only 2 or three signings, and Mark Durnan starts the rest of the season then I will have to agree with your last point.

You clearly rate him highly and have seen something in him the rest of us haven’t.

I hope you are right mate.

Am i right in saying that currently Longridge, Miller, Toshney and Leitch are all out of contract and would have to be resigned to play on Saturday? Or would it be as trialists?

If Miller signs till the end of the season then theres your midfielder in from the Herald

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You clearly rate him highly and have seen something in him the rest of us haven’t.

I hope you are right mate.

I thought he was very good in the Championship with Livi. If that guy still exists then aywle he hoses it with us. 

The doubt for me is whether he is shot, not whether he was good enough 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I thought he was very good in the Championship with Livi. If that guy still exists then aywle he hoses it with us. 

The doubt for me is whether he is shot, not whether he was good enough 

I’ve heard the injury has done him.

I hope you are right and I am wrong though.

Am i right in saying that currently Longridge, Miller, Toshney and Leitch are all out of contract and would have to be resigned to play on Saturday? Or would it be as trialists?
Not sure about the other players but Longridge's last game on his contract is Dumbarton.