Jump to content
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Recommended Posts


Sorry your wrong the strikers we have are nowhere near as deadly as goodwillie. He might just be the difference needed to get out of this league. Put aside your concerns about his criminal record we can’t afford to take the moral high ground If we did where would you draw the line.


If it was your daughter/sister/other close female relative he had raped how would you feel about cheering him on for the team you support? Or would you still “put aside your concerns”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Stainrod said:


Sorry your wrong the strikers we have are nowhere near as deadly as goodwillie

f**k me!

Don't tell me you lot have signed a murderer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Enigma said:

 


If it was your daughter/sister/other close female relative he had raped how would you feel about cheering him on for the team you support? Or would you still “put aside your concerns”?

 

If he scored a winning goal in the Scottish cup final I’d give him the freedom of Falkirk.

Not that kind*

Edited by gav-ffc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

If he scored a winning goal in the Scottish cup final I’d give him the freedom of Falkirk.

Not that kind*

I'd rather lose another cup final tbh.

Watched 3 cup final defeats but definitely less painful than watching a beast in the navy blue!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If he scored a winning goal in the Scottish cup final I’d give him the freedom of Falkirk.
Not that kind*


To be fair with all the empty shops in the high street it’s not like he would detract anyone from it anyway haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We mainly played De Vita in the middle. Didn’t work out for him at us. Scored one great goal at Morton and one in the challenge cup. To be fair the majority of his appearances was during our worst spell. But he isn’t the same player he was at Livingston before his injury. However feel he would be decent at league 1 level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodwillie has scored 3 goals in the last 3 months. 

Struggling to understand why you're even interested in him tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

We mainly played De Vita in the middle. Didn’t work out for him at us. Scored one great goal at Morton and one in the challenge cup. To be fair the majority of his appearances was during our worst spell. But he isn’t the same player he was at Livingston before his injury. However feel he would be decent at league 1 level. 

Oh great! another one who should do a job at this level, we need guys who are embarrassed as the fans to be playing in the third tier and wants to use us to get a move to England or a mid ranking a SPL team. 

We have guys trying to eek out every bit of full time football money before the harsh reality of full time work hits. 

Miller is bringing in his pals, McCracken will want to sign one of his Herballife agents next! Shambolic!   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not a shambles of M&Ms making though. De Vita might solve a problem, and will almost certainly demote someone* from the starting line up and/or bench.

*Unfortunately, no-one that would be in the top 3 “get rids”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stainrod said:


Sorry your wrong the strikers we have are nowhere near as deadly as goodwillie. He might just be the difference needed to get out of this league. Put aside your concerns about his criminal record we can’t afford to take the moral high ground If we did where would you draw the line.

What does this line even mean , I read someone saying KK had also said it recently when asked about Goodwillie.

(Must say this KK guy goes down in my estimation very time I hear anything new about him). 

Since when has it been a thing to not take a moral stance and do the decent thing - and what has it to do with money. Wasn't it not just last season they were calling us all racists, now it seems racists, along with rapists, will be welcomed as we can't afford not to.  

According to this Falkirk FC will consider any of the most despicable characters out there as long as they can play a bit and get us out this league. I'm hoping Rose West and the Jamie Bulger killers are no good at football.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would have thought you needed someone with a bit more potential  for snagging high balls, given your preferred  style of play. Also isn't he a bit past it?

 

D00690BC-3CDF-452C-B52B-17483012C756.jpeg

Edited by Brummo
They made me do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Stainrod said:


Sorry your wrong the strikers we have are nowhere near as deadly as goodwillie. He might just be the difference needed to get out of this league. Put aside your concerns about his criminal record we can’t afford to take the moral high ground If we did where would you draw the line.

It's not the moral high ground, just common decency.  Football is a game - we're not debating whether or not Goodwilie should be allowed to perform life saving operations here.  

If we can't win promotion from league one then it won't be because we didn't sign Goodwillie.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

What does this line even mean , I read someone saying KK had also said it recently when asked about Goodwillie.

(Must say this KK guy goes down in my estimation very time I hear anything new about him). 

Since when has it been a thing to not take a moral stance and do the decent thing - and what has it to do with money. Wasn't it not just last season they were calling us all racists, now it seems racists, along with rapists, will be welcomed as we can't afford not to.  

According to this Falkirk FC will consider any of the most despicable characters out there as long as they can play a bit and get us out this league. I'm hoping Rose West and the Jamie Bulger killers are no good at football.    

If we had the choice of either Ched Evans or Marcus Haber, Adam Johnson or Thomas Owen Evans and David Goodwillie or Dennon Lewis, I'd take Haber, Owen Evans and Lewis every time. We might be absolute shoite but at least we could keep our heads held high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think I can go to games if Goodwillie signs for us. It's one of those things that would simply call into question why I was going. To put it simply, I think the season ticket would be getting mailed back to the club with an explanation of precisely why I can no longer support them until he's binned. Tbh it would make me question my support of them full stop as I would find it difficult to be involved with an organisation that is okay employing rapists. Some things are bigger than football and this is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still think the Goodwillie is a wind up, I dont think M & M would sign him.  Even our board who have made some monumental f**k ups wouldnt do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is nothing to be proud of here anymore. Nothing to get behind, nothing you can argue for in the pub when it comes to who supports who and why.

 

Goodwillie signing would just be a further confirmation that we are a nothing club like so many others. All that time I have supported Falkirk... Brockville, ousting Fulston, Back the Bairns, Cup Finals x 3, the academy, we always had something about us. We are becoming a no mark club. I wint even mention other club names. We all know. Its just becoming utterly pointless.

 

Generic lower league shite.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having taken every opportunity to attack livi as a club with no morals im afraid i would find it impossible to continue following a team as long as this scumbag represented us.  If he signs i wont be back till hes away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...