The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Eh? Both Kerr and Miller had been utterly dreadful for us under Houston for the first games of that season before he was punted.

Hence the rumours of them downing tools on him, the end of the day the only ones who know are the players themselves and Houston.

• Replies 145.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadwell Dog

• Back Post Misses

• Marshmallo

• Bairnardo

What is it exactly that he found unacceptable anyway? Protesting about a club that were challenging for Top 6 in the SPL a decade ago getting relegated to the third tier?

Gaz
I was beside the directors box at Dumbarton and boy did they get serious abuse. Some of the protests were warranted and delivered in an acceptable manner...Other stuff was personal and to be honest an embarrassment to the good name of Falkirk FC. Some of the abusive comments were nothing to do with RMcK or even football related and as an ordinary FFC supporter, a line was crossed that day, some of the Dumbarton supporters appeared genuinely horrified too - they seemed disgusted.

I can understand why the new chairman mentioned it.

I like most on here has been frustrated with what has gone on with the club over the past few years and I feel the only way to succeed is with everyone facing the same direction.

Before anyone starts making sarcastic comments I have no affiliation to the FFC board or any of its member present or future and never have had.

2 hours ago, Gaz said:

Eh? Both Kerr and Miller had been utterly dreadful for us under Houston for the first games of that season before he was punted.

neither downed tools as far as I am concerned and only the Hartley disciples believed they did

Both Miller and Kerr were supposed to be bit part players that season whilst concentrating on coaching, which was the case for Miller which he really was throughout his 2nd spell but more so that season.

22 minutes ago, MrDust said:

neither downed tools as far as I am concerned and only the Hartley disciples believed they did

Whit?

It was obvious from about three or four games into that season that neither of them were giving a monkeys, long before Houston was punted and longer still from when Hartley came in.

16 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

since the election the stock market has done well

Corporations and big business rubbing their hands together at the prospect of absolutely gutting the poorest in society of what little they have left due to rampant de-regulation, weakened worker's rights and a complete and total neglect for anyone vulnerable...............................and f**k Brexit too.

18 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:
20 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
What’s your problem with Tory voters?
since the election the stock market has done well, Brexit will get done and Corbyn will be binned.
Nothing to be upset about.

Politics forum for this pish

I didn’t bring it up.

Just remember, lots of Tory voters support FFC.

7 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

One of the great mysteries. Looked an absolutely dreadful player. 

Could be completely reinvented at Liverpool but I doubt it.

I thought Gallagher looked quite good going forward, hit the post with a good drive at Dunfermline. Looked out of his depth defensively though, which could maybe be expected from a 17 year old?