The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

Not got that much sympathy for KB tbh, he only "earned" his place on the BOD after being Lexs mole in the patron group, passing all emails from KJ to the patrons group onto Lex and then pulling his BTB patron pledge days before being announced as a director.

Those emails were even less watertight than the current board. I’d be confident more than KB was involved in reporting back to the BOD

6 minutes ago, FTID1876 said:

Those emails were even less watertight than the current board. I’d be confident more than KB was involved in reporting back to the BOD

Ur possibly correct on that but KB would have been the only patron handing them straight over to a BOD member, his pledge to BTB seemed specifically only to gain info to hand over to Lex, if it wasn't, why would he pull his pledge?

I hope KB makes some sort of statement tonight as i would like to know who was physically threatening towards him, for all Lex is a bumbling idiot he isn't the type to be dishing out physical threats....that's a pretty serious accusation.

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

The club is run like it's a bowling club in Possil.

Spot on. It does sum it up that everyone knew who the bullying allegation would be about, without any clues. 

I really really wish none of the MSG were involved with the club anymore. They can buy a season ticket if they want - and I'm grudging them that. 

We needed Kenny Jamieson and David Whyte (who I do know is a decent individual) to clean house. That ship has sailed though sadly due to our board's scumbaggery. 

. Shows a total lack of any governance , effective HR procedures and culture that all companies from Joe's chip van to BT must have. 

Bet we won't have any smug, self satisfied and accusatory press releases about bullying in the workplace from the board, will we? Funny how keeping quiet and letting the case play through will be the mantra now they are on the hook, not the fans.

I fucking hate our board.

22 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

Ur possibly correct on that but KB would have been the only patron handing them straight over to a BOD member, his pledge to BTB seemed specifically only to gain info to hand over to Lex, if it wasn't, why would he pull his pledge?

I hope KB makes some sort of statement tonight as i would like to know who was physically threatening towards him, for all Lex is a bumbling idiot he isn't the type to be dishing out physical threats....that's a pretty serious accusation.

You dont need to phtsically intimidate someone to bully them. Especially in the workplace. 

13 hours ago, FTID1876 said:

Kevin Beattie:

To my fellow Falkirk fans,

It is with much sadness and regret that I hereby resign from my role as non-executive director of Falkirk Football Club. As a lifelong passionate supporter of the club, it has been a tremendous honour and a privilege to have served on the board for the past 6 months. However, due to the totally unacceptable bullying treatment I have been subjected to by some of my fellow directors, I have no alternative but to leave my position. Being physically threatened by a fellow board member in the presence of other board members and the team manager is certainly not something I expected when I agreed to join the board.

In over 30 years of full-time employment, I have never witnessed this type of behaviour or been treated in this manner and I am very surprised this conduct and attitude seems to be condoned by the rest of the board. Also, during the recent managerial turmoil, I was given no support whatsoever over the social media episode when I seem to have been found guilty of an action I did not commit. The result of this is that I have been thrown under the bus as a sacrificial scapegoat by members of the board to protect their own self-important status.

During my time on the board, there have been various stories which have been leaked from the board room, including the previous interim chairman telling anyone who would listen to him that Mark Campbell was “The new Craig Whyte” during the early days of the proposed takeover. From my perspective, that type of thing is highly unprofessional but sums up the current level of integrity at the club. My aim on joining the board was to try to improve the fans perception of the board and foster a better relationship with the fans. Sadly, I have to admit to failing to achieve this and will now revert back to being a fan and part of the true lifeblood of the club. To say I am extremely disappointed at the treatment I have received from fellow board members would be an understatement to say the least. I am delighted however we have a true professional in Gary Deans who hopefully can stabilise the ship and take things forward.

Finally, I will now utilise my spare time to support Strathcarron Hospice who at least value my spare time greatly.

COYB

Every company has a dignity and respect policy that covers individuals involved in the company. Anybody signing a contract with an employer gets one.  This statemen effects the integrity and the ethical standing of the board with regard to how people are treated at the club. If this has happened to a board member then what about other employees.

Didn't Crawford Baptie leave the cub after complaining about staff being bullied ? anybody confirm.

There should be an investigation carried out by an independent HR consultant and if these accusations are true then those responsible should be removed from any involvement with the club.

9 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Kevin and Lex Miller were  mates. If this is true it's a pretty shoddy way to treat a mate and a decent guy whose been a huge supporter of FFC over the years. 

Only going from the info I heard. 

Lex has had a lot of “mates” over the years, who, when the shit hit the fan he threw them under a bus. 

As for the physical side of it, not 100% sure who committed that one but I’m led to believe that Lex played a major role in KB’s story and departure. 

Im also on the understanding that the court papers served to Lex has some part to play in everything. Although as I said before not confirmed what has actually been served on him or what exactly he has done. 

Time will tell...

Looking forward to seeing how he answers some interesting questions tonight. 

As said though, maybe the car park will be the place to be. 

25 minutes ago, Stornado said:

Im also on the understanding that the court papers served to Lex has some part to play in everything. Although as I said before not confirmed what has actually been served on him or what exactly he has done.  

The phrase "court papers" has implications of someone being charged with an offence.

If that's a possibility then I would be very, very cautious about posting anything on it. 

12 minutes ago, Falkirk123 said:

If you read the thread on the COYB page you will see it was Andy Thompson who was making physical threats. Whilst in a board meeting  with ray McKinnon. 

The same Andy Thomson that raced off from TFS at the end of last season with the shite running down his legs?