The Falkirk FC Thread

It’s been some transformation from him the last few weeks, his attitude has completely turned around and his application has been great to see. His work rate and game intelligence much better than I gave him credit for before.

Louis and him were unplayable at times in that second half and if they can keep that level up they’ll be winning us points on their own. Keeping hold of Louis for the season is vital for us.

So that’s Longridge, McManus and Dixon at minimum vastly improved now that McKinnon has gone....

1 hour ago, USA bairn said:

I don't like what the board have done over the last 3 year's. I really think announcing M&M is the right move I don't care if there rookies they have a Falkirk connection and care about the. Give them all your support

For years Falkirk have missed out on ex players that went on to be great managers so you never know with M&M

FFC hold the world record for ex players that went onto manage their national team. The 7 are Bobby Brown-John Prentice-Willie Ormond-Andy Roxburgh-Alex Ferguson-Craig Brown-George Burley. Now that is a good pub question that tests your football knowledge,

1 hour ago, champions said:

Co managers positively affected the game today, changed things at half time, even went for the winner but unfortunately gomis saw red just after bringing on an extra striker.

It’s a shame Bombscare Buchanan blew the chance we had to actually see if the changes would have got us the result.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

For years Falkirk have missed out on ex players that went on to be great managers so you never know with M&M

FFC hold the world record for ex players that went onto manage their national team. The 7 are Bobby Brown-John Prentice-Willie Ormond-Andy Roxburgh-Alex Ferguson-Craig Brown-George Burley. Now that is a good pub question that tests your football knowledge,

Did you not tell us that a wee while back only to be proved wrong? Or was that somebody else?

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:
McShane has his best performance I’ve seen today. Some of his through balls towards McManus were excellent.

He did a lot of running too and never hid after the semding off. I thought he was good.

I think he'll definitely start next week!

46 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Did you not tell us that a wee while back only to be proved wrong? Or was that somebody else?

It was definitely on here some other time and turned out to be bullshit, just a few weeks ago.

11 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

Buchanan is utter mince, thought he was arguably worse than Durnan today. Never captain material.

Both he and Durnan take daft chances at times, today being one of them.  IMO Toshney's better than either but he seems to be a bit injury prone.

McShane, Longridge and McManus were the pick of the bunch for me today although there seemed to be a change in attitude. Earlier in the season there would be no way that team would come from 1 down with 10 men and put in that performance and be unlucky not to win. McShane playing wide right midfield second half he put in some shift, unsure if he’s played there before.

Can we please ditch the back 5 too.