The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

Just had a proper listen to the interview posted on the Twitter page last night. Got to admit I'm liking how enthusiastic and up for it they are. What a difference from the boring pish McKinnon spouted every single week. 

Interesting comment regarding the players having music on and how that hadn't been the case for a good while. I know players should motivate themselves but it must be hard of the place is dour and like a morgue!

Called competitive.
The league of Rangers and Celtic is and always will be a crap league. Bored epitomised. Your definition of a crap league?
East Fife have beaten Dundee United on their own ground and Hearts this season.
You are here because you are here. shhh Get out of it.
And as an aside Montrose will be a dark horse

Nobody is saying we don’t deserve to be here. But it’s an absolutely terrible league, and no fan from any other League One club will convince me and the majority on here otherwise.

Nobody is saying we don’t deserve to be here. But it’s an absolutely terrible league, and no fan from any other League One club will convince me and the majority on here otherwise.
Exactly. How are so many people unable to seperate the reasons why were are here, with the fact that it is shit?

14 hours ago, Wee Jockie said:

Called competitive.
The league of Rangers and Celtic is and always will be a crap league. Bored epitomised. Your definition of a crap league?
East Fife have beaten Dundee United on their own ground and Hearts this season.
You are here because you are here. shhh Get out of it.
And as an aside Montrose will be a dark horse

image.png.57646872d55fbc6406b201fbb9919f7a.png