The Falkirk FC Thread

29 minutes ago, champions said:

Feeling really positive after watching the interview, love it how they say they want the job permanently, and hopefully they do enough to get it.

Couple of digs towards RM as well, reckon M&M will have them fired up compared to mr Snorefest.

Aye, it was a good interview 'n stuff like that.

Sounds like they're already working on fitness and are happy with the response of the players so far.

55 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

And what do you enquire for that what accets do Falkirk own . or are you just buying shares for that 350k

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

43 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

What is someone buying for 350k

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Accets.

We've got to be the only team in the top 4 leagues of Scotland and England to have punted a manager by Christmas 3 seasons on the trot.

I did say to my brother that unlike when Hartley and McKinnon came in, I don't expect to see a major clearout in January. I think the nucleus of the squad we've got now can win promotion from this league, but were being mismanaged under RM. One or two signings would be nice of course but I don't expect a double figure clearout like we saw in both January 2018 and January 2019.

George Fulston once said to me, regarding a similar predicament. Get 10 guys with equity on their house to remortgage. Job done. He was a fucking crook to be fair.
Dennis and Gerry Goldie have more than enough to have this covered.

I don’t reckon it’ll take a modern day Fergie to turn the current squad around.
I’m sure MnM will have their differences, but that might mean that between them, most bases are covered.

I am just grateful that McKinnon has gone. He was never going to turn things around.

For now, it’s all about Friday. It will either be the final thud into rock bottom, or the point from which the team levels off, and starts to deliver the results that we all want.

12 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Your points are valid.

The motivation should be there already with the players to impress with the feeling its a new start it's their jobs at stake for goodness sake. They should be bursting a gut at training for inclusion in the next game.

Suspect McCracken will do the tactical while Miller does the motivation. They will have talked this through as its the only way both of them can get it to work.

The interim bit is strange - suspect if the dynamic due get a run going they will be given the job.

Lets come out the traps going for it on Friday. Two wide players giving width getting crosses into the box and chances will come, and for goodness sake lets boss the middle of the park for once.

You never know with a manager in their first job, hopefully we have the next Fergie on our hands ! now that would be nice.

Both have the goodwill of the fans from the start and that counts for a lot.

Looking forward to Friday !

On a tight park. If scullion is playing just press him as they want too much time on the ball. Camelon tore them a new arsehole the other week by pressing them