Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Are our BoD intelligent enough to have already had someone lined up for Ray's job? If you consider how many weeks the writing has been on the wall for Ray you would think one or two of them might have mentioned the need for a contingency plan.

I have been passed details of the new manager and have taken steps to protect my source by cunningly disguising the picture of him taking training today.

pedro.jpg.376e3267d8c497e1b406cc287a48dba9.jpg

13 minutes ago, PG.Colossus said:

This. Miller or McCracken is far too big a gamble for us at this time.

Was told a few years ago when Lee Miller was at Hearts was told by one of their sponsors that he was the thickest footballer he had ever come across.

3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Was told a few years ago when Lee Miller was at Hearts was told by one of their sponsors that he was the thickest footballer he had ever come across.

How was his ability to string together coherent sentences on football forums?

11 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Definitely not the case. He comes over very well.

30 minutes ago, BairnBrainBrian said:

In to 7s now!

ods.PNG

27 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

i reckon Mcbookie are just reading this thread tbh.

McBookie don't have any inside knowledge so I don't know why fans continually check the odds of lower league managers as if it's some sort of indicator. 

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Definitely not the case. He comes over very well.

Plus he's the housewives favourite so we'll get an immediate bump in attendance

As long as they dont make them permanent they'll do well. How many caretaker managers have you seen do really well and then everything goes pear shaped as soon as the jobs made permanent.

Called this a few hours after McKinnon was sacked. Well I got half of it right 🤣 I’d be playing miller up front too and McCracken at the back!

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Is it that ridiculous of an idea to go out all guns blazing and get Levein? Recently let go from the Jambos so will no doubt be looking for work. Will have the squad fit and drilled in no time. Plenty of experience also! Whats not to like?

6-4-0

Maybe with an intern appointment the BOD have finally got the message and are considering their positions in the running of the club and see letting a new regime appoint their own man as the best way forward. I don't see why Miller and McCracken would agree to this if it was only a 2-3 week gig.

28 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Think they have a Monday off. 

Under McKinnon I think they were getting Saturdays off too. And I hope in future that Dixon definitely gets every Saturday off.

7 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

Called this a few hours after McKinnon was sacked. Well I got half of it right 🤣 I’d be playing miller up front too and McCracken at the back!

They won't be able to play surely, we're between transfer windows?