Owen Coyle

Lee McCulloch

Gary Naysmith 

Steven Pressley 

Yogi

Davie Weir

Edited by AL-FFC

31 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Agree 100% but you have neglected to include Owen Coyle and Ally McCoist.

That was just of the top of my head, forgot to add:
Jonathan Johannson

Alan Stubbs

Edited by AL-FFC

He may be interested. I’d take my time as a board if I were them as they absolutely need to get this right. Owen coyle would be a disaster, imo . 
I think its going to be a pretty quick appointment, as someome mentioned usually an interm team would be announced to take training/next game but they havent done that, i know u seem pretty against Coyle but i actually quick like the idea of that, i think we could do a lot worse. I would rather OC to Pressley and i think he could be another person on the minds of the MSG/BOD, I remember how much they loved SP, kept giving him new deals when the fans wanted rid, wouldnt suprise me to see him return,

I think its going to be a pretty quick appointment, as someome mentioned usually an interm team would be announced to take training/next game but they havent done that, i know u seem pretty against Coyle but i actually quick like the idea of that, i think we could do a lot worse. I would rather OC to Pressley and i think he could be another person on the minds of the MSG/BOD, I remember how much they loved SP, kept giving him new deals when the fans wanted rid, wouldnt suprise me to see him return,

I actually wouldn’t be averse to Coyle or Hughes either. Not sure I understand the negativity towards them.
Don’t want McIntyre though.....

Just now, falkirkzombie said:
6 hours ago, wee_bairn said:
He may be interested. I’d take my time as a board if I were them as they absolutely need to get this right. Owen coyle would be a disaster, imo . 

Pressley was a bit of a marmite character i think a lot of folk hated him for the Scotland debacle others felt his ego was the issue.  I know he said we would stay up but i cant help but think he was trying to install a positive mentalityand get that belief into the players which goes against everything about being Scottish ..lol.

I just dont want any of the usual suspects near us they failed at their respective clubs and are out of work for a reason.

3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Pressley was a bit of a marmite character i think a lot of folk hated him for the Scotland debacle others felt his ego was the issue.  I know he said we would stay up but i cant help but think he was trying to install a positive mentalityand get that belief into the players which goes against everything about being Scottish ..lol.

I just dont want any of the usual suspects near us they failed at their respective clubs and are out of work for a reason.

What's Pressley achieved as a manager?

That's exactly what we'll get though. We won't be spending money to pay a manager out his contract, so all we have left is the guys out of work. Not sure who you're expecting us to get

it doesn't matter who we get in really,  he'll need to work miracles with the current squad. if we even get a half decent manager in to kick them up the arse and get this team going it could be top 3 at least. 

but no to Coyle,  Hughes, McCann,  McIntyre. 

Id like to see it given to McDonaugh,  give him a shot. Backed up by kerr and miller. 

it doesn't matter who we get in really,  he'll need to work miracles with the current squad. if we even get a half decent manager in to kick them up the arse and get this team going it could be top 3 at least. 
Id like to see it given to McDonaugh,  give him a shot. Backed up by kerr and miller. 
Are you completely ignoring the fact that Kerr is the manager at Ayr, a club who are second in the Scottish championship? Or are you deluded enough that you believe he'd leave that to become an assistant at Falkirk?

8 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

What's Pressley achieved as a manager?

IIRC he got you relegated. Just like Agent McKinnon. 

That's good enough for me. 

Sign him and his brown shoes up. 

....... and get McKinnon back as assistant manager. 

Dream team. 

1 minute ago, Rocco said:
4 minutes ago, mb1876 said:

Are you completely ignoring the fact that Kerr is the manager at Ayr, a club who are second in the Scottish championship? Or are you deluded enough that you believe he'd leave that to become an assistant at Falkirk?

No im not ignoring that fact. I think kerr would and will be good for Ayr.  But that's the management team i would like.  In reality you and I both know it'll be someone poor. I hope not. 

His ego without a doubt is out of control, hopefully that ego wont allow himself to drop to league 1.

Your right though, the usually list of names are pretty grim.

I not usually one calling for a "falkirk man" but on this occasion i would like someome with a bit of a connection to the club as there is actually nobody, coaches or players the fans have any affinity with.......just no broon shoes plz.

No im not ignoring that fact. I think kerr would and will be good for Ayr.  But that's the management team i would like.  In reality you and I both know it'll be someone poor. I hope not. 
Fair enough. I really think it'll be Coyle and tbh, I'm not really sure how I feel about that. He has managed at a good level, however, he also made a right arse of the Ross County job

• Tynierose locked and unlocked this topic