The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Pressley built his management career on bringing through our academy players when the club was skint. Not sure it's the most useful skill for us to have.

I think the point about the fans not feeling connected to the club is a real issue. Sounds daft as it's true for all appointments but this one is absolutely crucial to the future of the club, if they go for some jobber who'll continue Rays bizarre mercenary recruitment policy then i think we're in real trouble.

We need someone capable of building a team that we don't need to rebuild every six months!

Lee Miller/Scott McKenzie combo with a part time senior (e.g. houstie) offering advice?

Alternatively denny lennon, although he knocked back thistle so doubtful he'd jump ship to us.

Guest Ecosse83
11 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

What a wierd comment, just about the only person at the club i have a bit of repect for....get him in the dugoot for Lithgae IMO.

I agree with that. The man is an absolute gent!

27 minutes ago, champions said:

Rotten Totten can go do one as well.

One of the few people at the club who carries himself with any class, brings in hospitality and clearly has Falkirk FC at heart. That's the sort of person we should be looking to have in place throughout the club.

What a wierd comment, just about the only person at the club i have a bit of repect for....get him in the dugoot for Lithgae IMO.

Agreed I can’t think of anyone else to step in for a game or two with a couple of senior players.

1 hour ago, champions said:

Rotten Totten can go do one as well.

Hang on ! He would not be a contender for manager.  When Falkirk went down the tubes he stepped forward and put his own money into the club and played a leading role in saving it.. Didn't have to but he did.

As a caretaker he can be appointed now and would have the respect and support of the fans on what is to be fair a lose lose situation for who ever does it.

Guest Ecosse83
4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Agreed I can’t think of anyone else to step in for a game or two with a couple of senior players.

I'd actually quite like to see the transformation of nicely spoken gentleman to the raging manager I used to remember 🤣

11 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

I'd actually quite like to see the transformation of nicely spoken gentleman to the raging manager I used to remember 🤣

I would love to see Totts in full kilt rig out, whipping aff the glasses to angrily stare down a referee.

Edited by falkirkzombie

26 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Hang on ! He would not be a contender for manager.  When Falkirk went down the tubes he stepped forward and put his own money into the club and played a leading role in saving it.. Didn't have to but he did.

As a caretaker he can be appointed now and would have the respect and support of the fans on what is to be fair a lose lose situation for who ever does it.

In all fairness for players to down tools on the likes of Totten and looking back Alex Smith that would be equivalent of stitching up your grandad or stealing off him.

Ask Alex Smith back only manager with 100 per cent win rate.

Edited by AL-FFC