The Falkirk FC Thread

FFC stated there were over 600 away fans at Forfar despite the Clyde result. I'd imagine the Dumbarton and East Fife games will sell out pretty easily
I cant see there being a scramble for them though. I envisage more of a scenario where you can wander up to the shop and get a ticket almost right until the Saturday.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

FFC stated there were over 600 away fans at Forfar despite the Clyde result. I'd imagine the Dumbarton and East Fife games will sell out pretty easily

We must have had a fair number in the stand then because I doubt there was 600 on the terracing. 

52 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

The average home gate is around 350.  With the capacity restrictions we are giving you around 35pct of what we have available.  If we get permission to increase the capacity this will increase again if your club wants more.

That really won't be remotely helpful.

I mean watching, not jumping it, not to worry

The Navy Blue £ already absolutely #juggernauting in 
Yip I can only see one winner! The scintillating silky stuff we have been playing this year will be too much for them.
They will have too stop Dixon hitting the byeline or their done.i can't even begin to think how they will deal with salmons arial threat ,McManus raw energy or be able to stop tidser running the show once again.
I can understand the scramble for tickets as it could be seven or eight by half time ! Unfortunately I will be in the Lithgae hospitality and will have to temper my excitement !

17 hours ago, Tynierose said:

The average home gate is around 350.  With the capacity restrictions we are giving you around 35pct of what we have available.  If we get permission to increase the capacity this will increase again if your club wants more.

That really won't be remotely helpful.

Appreciate you may not be able to say, but any idea how this is progressing and when a decision is likely?