The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Odds on the club come up with the solution that pisses off the greatest number of fans. 

First choice to the people tweeting MC I reckon.

I cant make the Linlithgow match but I'm keen on East Fife away. If that's all ticket, what's the chances on our end selling out?

I cant make the Linlithgow match but I'm keen on East Fife away. If that's all ticket, what's the chances on our end selling out?
Cant see that being quite the same scramble as a Friday night in Lithgy in the Cup.

Id be shocked if anyone goes without for East Fife.

On 03/11/2019 at 18:28, AGPar said:

No, the fact that they nominated this charlatan as their preferred bidder in the first place, drove away numerous other credible interested parties, enabled an utter fantasist to have his fifteen minutes and then some at the expense of our club and allowed the whole charade to play out over the course of more than 3 months is what makes them look like "utter eejits". But then most Falkirk fans still capable of independent thought knew this to be the case long before Mark Campbell ever appeared on the scene. This episode is merely further, final conformation that we will never progress as a football club until this whole gang have buggered off. They are a joke, just not a funny one.

Well said AG. Hits the nail on the head and sums up the whole MC debacle from start to finish.

Another one of many spectacular fails from our current incumbents. When and where will it all end.

I'm sure the next episode is coming soon.

On another topic. What's everyones opinion on the new series of "The Walking Dead"

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Currently season tickets are the only fair way to allocate unfortunately. Away games cant come into it, even though they clearly should. Lots of season ticket holders at all clubs wont go away from home.

Bringing away support into it is too complex and costly and quite frankly not neccessary for the number of times this situation will ever arise.

I do feel for lads that go away every week though that wont get a ticket while some cereal eater gets one though.

Season ticket holders rightly should get first chance on limited allocation games such as this. It would be an easy fix to reward our home and away support.

Home support get a voucher per game. Then so many can be called in when there is an allocation issue, that's fair !

I don't have a problem with giving 3,500 to the arsecheeks when they come to TFS. These minks would just end up in our end anyway and it still leaves plenty of room for our core support of 4,000 to be accommodated. All about gauging supply and demand though, we were right to only give 2,000 tickets to Hibs, Killie and Dundee Utd as we sold the rest of the stadium out ourselves easily. I'd imagine plenty of tickets for the home end at Linlithgow will go to general sale and be easy enough to get. We could operate a points based system like other teams do but it isn't really worth it for only requiring a couple of times a season tops

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

Season ticket holders rightly should get first chance on limited allocation games such as this. It would be an easy fix to reward our home and away support.
Home support get a voucher per game. Then so many can be called in when there is an allocation issue, that's fair !
I think its the only way currently but its not the fairest. In an ideal world, having a season ticket would get you so far up the list but the most deserving are seaaon ticket holders who go away too.

Like seems to be the consensus though, we arent in a position to need such a system, so that leaves you with season ticket holders as the best way to do it.

53 minutes ago, rocketman said:

.On another topic. What's everyones opinion on the new series of "The Walking Dead"

Seems about right...Tidser, Telfer, McManus and Dixon? The hope that Ray will be the next character offed? MSG as the looming villains  in the background...a third of the way in and the plucky heroes are digging out of an early hole, perhaps about to suffer a reverse.

1 hour ago, ilostmyself said:

I'd guess  the Lithgae & East Fife tickets are about a million times more sought after than his shitty Keane tickets.

1 hour ago, Crawford Baptie said:

So Linlithgow with an average gate of 150 home fans will be getting 1100 tickets for the cup game?

They only have to give us a maximum of 20% of the capacity.  They're being more than generous.

Edited by FFCinthearea