The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone having a go at Linlithgow for this is silly. They’ve earned their spot in this round and clearly want as much home advantage as possible. If only our spineless board could’ve done the same in some of our cup games (those Sevco cup games a few years ago for example) we may have performed better than rolling over time and time again. 

Anyone having a go at Linlithgow for this is silly. They’ve earned their spot in this round and clearly want as much home advantage as possible. If only our spineless board could’ve done the same in some of our cup games (those Sevco cup games a few years ago for example) we may have performed better than rolling over time and time again. 
Spot on. And the Rose are easily capable of selling their allocation.

No one is having a go at Linlithgow.

I was just away to ask who was having a go?
Are fans moaning and making up reasons to moan now?

I had to go back the thread a bit to see who was ‘having a go at Linlithgow’, absolutely no one, don’t know who the comment is aimed at.

A moan, within a moan, within another moan, moanception.

15 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Supported FFC for 32 years and have not missed a Rangers/Celtic game at Westfield yet so you can pretty much take what I'm about to tell you as spot on.

Falkirk fans don't want to come and watch games against Rangers/Celtic at Westfield.

I don't blame them.

The actual Falkirk crowd from the previous and next game is down when we play them and that includes many away fans sneaking into the home end and saying nothing.

I don't see any point on FFC trying to keep the Glesga pair down to 2000 in the North stand in a cup match and the inevitable security nightmare of many of them being in our end ruining the game for everyone.

I'm the 1st guy to give this board shit and will probably take it too far but when it comes to ticket allocation for Rangers/Celtic so far I the board has got it spot on.

If you want to point fingers (for the record I don't) then blame the home fans who refuse to go and watch us play the bigots.

If they turned up in the usual numbers and didn't pretend their petty wee protest actually made some kind of difference then we wouldn't have to give them so many tickets.

So pretty much the same as Fairway Sports Media which was to be the purchasing vehicle for Falkirk.  It’s done and dusted now and we are stuck with the status quo until they take the hint they are holding us back.
The MSG must feel like a bunch of tossersThis guy toyed with them for 3 months . All this polite we found Mark and his team open and clear etc is just bullshit to cover up their ineptitude.
If they were senior employees they would be fired for negligence.

I wonder if we will hear anything from the club pre AGM in regards to their next steps, are the MSG still looking for offers for their shares? will they go back to previous bidders? someone mentioned on here Alan Gow as waiting for the MC deal to collapse and was hoping to get back to the table.
Although last weeks announcement felt like a win we have to remember we still have LM running the Club ATM and that cant continue on too long IMO, he was only meant to be an interim chair.
i personally cant see BTB coming back, at least not in its current form, they were f****d around that much you could not blame them for not wanting to re-enter negotiations, the patrons are still there though, the club should be actively looking to engage with them.
Most of them are pissed off and won't be putting in cash anymore they are disillusioned and concerned .

Unless the current MSG decide to leave the club isn't going anywhere, if we do go up i dont think RM has it in him to make top four i think we would be mid table at best with what he has shown so far and that is at a push.  The club needs a good look at itself as unless we have a change in ownership then we will continue treading water.
Treading would be an improvement on the last few years of slowly sinking

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

A few folk will be pulling strings with various FFC staff meaning only a % of that 600 actually make the shop.

The away buses that travel and watch our shitey team should get an allocation 1st imo.

Agree and Disagree Gaz, If allocation is 600 no more than 400 will end up on sale.  Still too many freeloaders get looked after.  Personally believe season tickets should always be before buses, more away fans travel by cars than buses. 

7 hours ago, Stainrod said:

The MSG must feel like a bunch of tossersThis guy toyed with them for 3 months . All this polite we found Mark and his team open and clear etc is just bullshit to cover up their ineptitude.

Let's not forget the real victims in all this - Mark Campbell's team.

And I'm not talking about that guy Tony and a lawyer's intern here, I'm talking about the hard working boys & girls based at Costa Coffee now out of a job after 3 months who believed they were only ever 2 weeks from the promised land. They did not even get to that stage where they told they had a sexy bum then got sacked for stealing when they complained.    

8 hours ago, Stainrod said:

Feel like a bunch of tossers? They have no fucking shame. You couldn’t make a mark on their necks with a blowtorch. 

Agree and Disagree Gaz, If allocation is 600 no more than 400 will end up on sale.  Still too many freeloaders get looked after.  Personally believe season tickets should always be before buses, more away fans travel by cars than buses. 

Not sure that is the case.

Saturday we had 450 there and I saw 7 buses, not all 52 seaters granted.

Currently season tickets are the only fair way to allocate unfortunately. Away games cant come into it, even though they clearly should. Lots of season ticket holders at all clubs wont go away from home.

Bringing away support into it is too complex and costly and quite frankly not neccessary for the number of times this situation will ever arise.

I do feel for lads that go away every week though that wont get a ticket while some cereal eater gets one though.