Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

The whole point of BTB is to buy your own shares and pool them collectively. It would be a democratic vote. What about that don't people like?

Will we collectively have over 51% of the vote? Times moved on so much I’ll admit I can’t recollect the fine detail of the arrangement.

If not, surely we are just investing in decisions to be made by the same incompetent fools?

Ps. I’ve already got a few shares in the club.

As predicted, it all ended as per Sunderland. You don’t blame me, and I won’t blame you. Just a nice parting of the ways Statement, and if you don’t call me out as the fantasist that I am, then I won’t tell stories of how vain and gullible you lot are.

Whatever is John Park going to do now?

Well, well , well ….first Sunderland and now Falkirk - why do they not want the bearded pound?

Well I think we all know.

It's been a long road and there's been a lot of shouty abuse to fans just trying to point out what a lying dodgy company closer this guy MC is.

For me today is a great day for the club, to escape the clutches of this reckless fantasist is a wonderful thing and at least we know we will still have a club in 2 years time.

Tomorrow will be different and the focus of blame should rightly be directed to the BOD for entertaining this fraud. Andy Thomson will be livid the amount of sucking up he has done for nothing.

But today let us just celebrate this charlatan has finally been told to GTF.

Watch him drop his Twitter disciples like a stone now.       

I'd like to know what we do going forward? The MSG/BoD need to go, but we need someone genuine to step up and purchase a controlling stake in the club.

Do we now just hound them so that it forces them to actively search for a buyer?

I supported BtB originally but I'm not sure I could do it again. When it was floated, the MSG were voluntarily diluting their shares and acting in the best interests of the club. Since then it's become clear the MSG aren't acting in good faith and I suspect they see BtB as just another way to milk the cash cow of the fans. Without a majority shareholding for BtB, the MSG will just smile nicely, grab the money and tell the fans to go f**k themselves - in the nicest possible way in a lovely Press Release.

I'm out.

This is a big win in my book, MC shouldn't have got through the front door and i am delighted they have finally seen the light and cut him loose.

Even thought i applaud the BOD/MSG for finally seeing what a lot of us seen in MC from day 1, the fact is they cant remain in place at the club either.

I hope now they enter into constructive dialogue with BtB or any other potential buyers and look to move on as they had agreed.

Well then, three months wasted on this fantasist tramp spiv.

It has been said on here many a time but the level of arrogant incompetence in the BoD/MSG is almost bewildering.

This mob are sending us over Niagara Falls in a barrel.

Happy to see that MC Chancer has been told where to go.

The MSG take almost 100 days to finally conclude MC is a bawbag, spend a fortune on getting us one of the worst managers Scottish football has ever seen, and not one of them seems able to do a Google search.

Hopefully this decision will warn off any other football clubs that MC tries to bullshit.

Now we will have more third rate soap opera story lines to look forward to at FFC.

Right now the ownership debacle needs to go on the back burner, the league is the priority now. Get rid of the chancer of a manager and go and win promotion then try again in the summer. 

17 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I supported BtB originally but I'm not sure I could do it again. When it was floated, the MSG were voluntarily diluting their shares and acting in the best interests of the club. Since then it's become clear the MSG aren't acting in good faith and I suspect they see BtB as just another way to milk the cash cow of the fans. Without a majority shareholding for BtB, the MSG will just smile nicely, grab the money and tell the fans to go f**k themselves - in the nicest possible way in a lovely Press Release.

I'm out.

between the fans share scheme and patrons there would have been a maj shareholding in the club under the original BtB proposals, the current MSG would only be left with 31%

FWIW I don't think they will reach out to the BtB again, that would require a degree of humility, which non of them posses.

17 minutes ago, champions said:

I'd like to know what we do going forward? The MSG/BoD need to go, but we need someone genuine to step up and purchase a controlling stake in the club.

Do we now just hound them so that it forces them to actively search for a buyer?

Does anyone feel that some of them never wanted to go in the first place ?

The statement released suggests that to me, not looking for new buyer/owner just investment

Its been panto season early for us in the last 3 month both on and off the pitch may I add

10 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Right now the ownership debacle needs to go on the back burner, the league is the priority now. Get rid of the chancer of a manager and go and win promotion then try again in the summer. 

Its trusting them to get the right man in place which maybe the problem there, shouldnt be hard as every other manager in the current league would do a better job as far as I am concerned

Edited by MrDust

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Does anyone feel that some of them never wanted to go in the first place ?

The statement released suggests that to me, not looking for new buyer/owner just investment

Its been panto season early for us in the last 3 month both on and off the pitch may I add

the statement does read a bit weird, 

i know that at one point they tried to float the idea to BtB to hand over cash with receiving any shares in return.

MC saying on Twitter he will prepare his own statement & issue later today.

Can he not just use his Sunderland one? 

It's not like anyone will believe it. 

Administration 2 beckons. Probably just start up again as falkirk fc and start at the bottom of leauge 2 and be liquidated. The new team will still be called falkirk and will play at the stadium. The press will never mention the liquidation and pretend it really never happened ......Their history will not be broken......and .....it will be everyone else's fault as no one likes them... Scottish football needs a strong falkirk.....

3 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

Administration 2 beckons. Probably just start up again as falkirk fc and start at the bottom of leauge 2 and be liquidated. The new team will still be called falkirk and will play at the stadium. The press will never mention the liquidation and pretend it really never happened ......Their history will not be broken......and .....it will be everyone else's fault as no one likes them... Scottish football needs a strong falkirk.....

What the f**k is this 

5 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

If you had a brain you'd be dangerous

2 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

What the f**k is this 

I believe the poster is drawing similarities between our own situation and that concerning the now defunct team called Rangers.  You know that club that repeatedly gave control to fantasist charlatans and in the end couldn't pay £42 to a local face painting company.  The fact that we have done the exact opposite is an interesting way to draw conclusive similarities.

As for the current situation, under what possible criteria could the current MSG have had to come to the conclusion that Mark Campbell was the preferred bidder over 2 other bids that would appear to be far more valid and a string of others that they p*ssed off to the extent their bid was withdrawn.  Whilst I'm glad the correct decision has now been reached,  the embarrassment factor that is added to the current MSG, in addition to that which already existed due to communication/academy/Lewis/club crest etc issues is such that their future as having any responsibility to run our football club is surely now completely untenable?