The Falkirk FC Thread

27 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Pish! We need to get rid now before the crowds really start to drop off. 

It's not pish its reality. Punt him now then who do we get ? Would they want to come to FFC knowing there is going to be a change of ownership and they could be out the door. Add to that look at the previous managers. Hartley punted after a season and a bit. As you suggest McKinnon punted after a season and a bit. 

No ! as much as I want out of him we have no choice but to wait till the ownership is done and dusted.

Guest Ecosse83
17 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

It's not pish its reality. Punt him now then who do we get ? Would they want to come to FFC knowing there is going to be a change of ownership and they could be out the door. Add to that look at the previous managers. Hartley punted after a season and a bit. As you suggest McKinnon punted after a season and a bit. 

No ! as much as I want out of him we have no choice but to wait till the ownership is done and dusted.

Any half decent manager we can attract to League 1 isn't going to turn is down on account of the ownership. That's the reality of our situation!

2 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

I’m not going to repeat what most folk are saying but just wanted to single out Dixon.

That c**t looks like he’d rather be anywhere else in the universe than playing for us. Get him to f**k.

As I asked awhile ago, who's the replacement Left Back? I don't see one on the roster.

By the way, I know we're not 'far off the top' (embarrassing to be saying in League One), but it isn't like we have been playing well. Last week we were shite; it's just that Peterhead were an absolute gang. Even in the 6-0 game against Dumbarton, the only game I've seen this season where we actually looked like a coherent team that might click, a huge amount of it was down to Dumbarton being garbage.

I'm not so arrogant as to expect to win 4-0 or 5-0 every week, but with the league we are in there is a certain style of play we should be adopting, we should be swamping teams. We might not win EVERY single game, but no one should be coming to TFS and turning us over with ease like Clyde did today. Any team that beats us should be having to play exceptionally well. Clyde were good today, but they outplayed us largely due to our own shortcomings. We are far too pedestrian. That falls at the door of the manager. 

8 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Any half decent manager we can attract to League 1 isn't going to turn is down on account of the ownership. That's the reality of our situation!

Can you think of a half decent manager who is available and would come to an under preforming 3rd division outfit who you dont know who will be the knew owner tomorrow or next week or next month.

We ain't the desirable gig we used to be.

my interest  in this mediocre team is getting less and less each week with McKinnon as manager. If he's still in charge by xmas we are stuck with him and stuck in this league. For the first time in 30 year im beginning to lose faith, interest and hope for my team. Get McKinnon and some of his imposters away as soon as possible!

McKinnon is at the end of the rainbow now. He got a move to RR after Brechin. He lucked into a decent side thanks to a couple of loan players, and that got him a “one of us” move to Tannadice where his true abilities were laid bare.
He got the “nothing” gig at Morton where he was going to do nothing special, then inexplicably, the move to us based on absolutely nothing at all. So here he is, the end of the rainbow. No-one else would take him now.

5 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

McKinnon is at the end of the rainbow now. He got a move to RR after Brechin. He lucked into a decent side thanks to a couple of loan players, and that got him a “one of us” move to Tannadice where his true abilities were laid bare.
He got the “nothing” gig at Morton where he was going to do nothing special, then inexplicably, the move to us based on absolutely nothing at all. So here he is, the end of the rainbow. No-one else would take him now.

Agreed. As it stands it's League Two next for him when he leaves Falkirk. 

Guest Ecosse83
10 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Can you think of a half decent manager who is available and would come to an under preforming 3rd division outfit who you dont know who will be the knew owner tomorrow or next week or next month.

We ain't the desirable gig we used to be.

That's my point anyone we can attract won't give a toss about the ownership problem at the club which was your original argument!