The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The whole Todorov situation sums up the philosophical void at the structural heart of Falkirk FC imo.

He wouldn't have started as he should've been behind lavery and rudden but he certainly wouldve played before Jarvis. Hes an ok backup for a mid to lower table side in the champ if u ask me.

Am struggling to work out what is the worst scenario:

MC takes over empties Ray
MSG Stay in place and offer Ray a new contract.
I haven’t seen anything that could suggest he could win a league or at least gain us promotion from the Championship should/if we go up.

:lol:

Just focus on gaining promotion from the league you’re in at the minute. You are a league One team. Not a championship team.

17 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

:lol:

Just focus on gaining promotion from the league you’re in at the minute. You are a league One team. Not a championship team.

Where did I say we were a championship team ?, read it properly ya nugget  I said SHOULD/IF we get promoted, 

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Just want rid of Ray tbh x

Good luck, it looks more and more likely that ship has sailed. The big question is, when the MSG announces that MC has pulled out, what will the majority of the fans do? We know the disgruntled fans here are the vocal minority, but how many Ray haters are in the silent majority of the fans? If there are enough, he might get canned, but otherwise, he’s in line for at least top four (for now), and that might be enough for the vast majority of fans, sadly enough.

12 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

You’re talking about winning the championship :lol:

Stop trying to backtrack cause you made a James Hunt of yourself, I also said “I haven’t seen anything to suggest he could win a league should/if we go up” or is that difficult;t for you to understand 

Edited by AL-FFC

Good luck, it looks more and more likely that ship has sailed. The big question is, when the MSG announces that MC has pulled out, what will the majority of the fans do? We know the disgruntled fans here are the vocal minority, but how many Ray haters are in the silent majority of the fans? If there are enough, he might get canned, but otherwise, he’s in line for at least top four (for now), and that might be enough for the vast majority of fans, sadly enough.

With greatest respect but you talk some utter shite

8 hours ago, TxRover said:

He’s in line for at least top four (for now), and that might be enough for the vast majority of fans, sadly enough.

There is no Falkirk fan who can actually believe that just getting top 4 in League 1 is acceptable, the only acceptable result for Ray is to win the league or he'll be emptied ASAP. Not because of arrogance but simply because of our budget vs the rest of the teams.

Saturdays attendance seemed quite low and the board were offering a deal including the Clyde game I think, I wonder if the actual effect of relegation is starting to become clear.

Once the south stand start the Ray GTF chant I'd imagine his days are number as Hartley was binned almost immediately after the first chant

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
30 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
Conor Hazard: What say you? Just joined us on emergency loan.

He is very big. You wouldn't know it based on his performances tbh. Not awful though. Just a bit meh, unless as Ranaldo says the Avocado wankers have anything further to add.

Avocado wankers? Falafel fiddlers surely? 

I still think mckinnon will win us the league but it will only be by about 6 or 7 points when it should be at least 2 to 3 times that. He's very fortunate that we came down ourselves as if the likes of queens had come down then winning the league wouldve been a real problem. A few players ditched in Jan and some better quality in would help. 

1 hour ago, ilostmyself said:

There is no Falkirk fan who can actually believe that just getting top 4 in League 1 is acceptable, the only acceptable result for Ray is to win the league or he'll be emptied ASAP. Not because of arrogance but simply because of our budget vs the rest of the teams.

Saturdays attendance seemed quite low and the board were offering a deal including the Clyde game I think, I wonder if the actual effect of relegation is starting to become clear.

School holidays bound to have affected the crowd.