The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Hank von Hell said:

The money to buy the club (which I think he will raise ) or the money to follow through on his outlandish promises (which he definitely won't raise)? 

So far, considering the sale was supposed to go through at the end of August, we've seen neither. The former would have to do for starters, but like yourself, I don't think he has the wherewithal to follow through on all of his pie in the sky promises.

59 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

So far, considering the sale was supposed to go through at the end of August, we've seen neither. The former would have to do for starters, but like yourself, I don't think he has the wherewithal to follow through on all of his pie in the sky promises.

Given the time this has gone on, and following on from his Sunderland bid, you will probably find MC has spent most of his hidden treasure on lawyers and financial advisers fees at £100+ an hour.  In addition  Falkirk has probably dipped into its promotion push reserves to do likewise, just to comply with months of DD information requests.   

it’s just the new diddy Falkirk way I suppose.

MC buy or MC bye bye in October? I reckon not.

Soon, all of these legal eagles will be taking their offspring off for a holiday, and then Hallowe’en, Bonfire Night, and Christmas are the perfect opportunities to spool up a few more delays and checks before we get to Due Diligence, The Final Countdown sometime around Easter.

37 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

MC buy or MC bye bye in October? I reckon not.

Soon, all of these legal eagles will be taking their offspring off for a holiday, and then Hallowe’en, Bonfire Night, and Christmas are the perfect opportunities to spool up a few more delays and checks before we get to Due Diligence, The Final Countdown sometime around Easter.

It does not take 5 month to do due diligence. This excuse is being used for another reason leaving us mugs girning here. The Board and Campbell can live with that as they carry on regardless.

The support are being played like  a fish on a line on this as we wait to be landed in style.

52 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

It does not take 5 month to do due diligence. This excuse is being used for another reason leaving us mugs girning here. The Board and Campbell can live with that as they carry on regardless.

The support are being played like  a fish on a line on this as we wait to be landed in style.

Landed, cleaned and filleted is the correct sequence...seems a bit more likely now, not good for FFC.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

His first FH interview in July

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

I'll be more surprised if he doesn't or hasn't passed DD, the faith in that DD is 100% a working thing is more laughable than the credibility of MC.

I personally believe as you pointed out way back that there is a split between the MSG is what's holding this up, we have a few who want to get the £s in, some who aren't pointed towards that factor.

MC seriously could pass DD in days, I'd expect Fred West to pass DD

8 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

His first FH interview in July

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

You have to laugh.

He said the other day that the original date for completion was "ridiculous" - yet it was him that set it.

There's nothing low-key about his Twitter escapades. The only thing low-key about him is his financial history, but we all know that is because of the messy divorce..

Also in that parallel universe where closing down multiple business  is a good thing , he is indeed successful.   

Edited by Hank von Hell

19 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Trying to figure it out looking at it. It most closely resembles a set of low-rise swimming trunks...take a little careful trimming to wear those bad boys if they were.

A scarf, really...after looking carefully, I can finally see how they hung it, but Jesus.

Edited by TxRover

I'll be more surprised if he doesn't or hasn't passed DD, the faith in that DD is 100% a working thing is more laughable than the credibility of MC.
I personally believe as you pointed out way back that there is a split between the MSG is what's holding this up, we have a few who want to get the £s in, some who aren't pointed towards that factor.
MC seriously could pass DD in days, I'd expect Fred West to pass DD

I don’t think the DD is complete

This is as previously stated putting life long fans off the club . The takeover comedy and the sterile playing system has made a season that could have been exciting turn into a major turn off for most. Even the MC Ass lickers must be wondering if it is worth it. The joy has gone for me sadly