The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Am I the only one that's  scunnered just now?

It's okay it's called the International Break. It is totally depressing and horrible but It will be over in just over a week.

Unfortunately we get another one in November then we get a break from the break.

Only ones that are happy just now are the fancy dress wearing Tartan Army hen party goons.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What utter minter is MC participating in on Twitter this weather? Last I seen he was in amongst an unhinged rant from that wulffc guy 

The extremely sweary drunken rant - to be fair MC handled himself well in his response but really he should not be responding to such mince.

I can't imagine any football club owner or owner- in-waiting getting involved in that or with the Willy Stroker guy or any of the other Twitter nonsense.

MC is either mad or really, really wants to be loved, like badly. And not just from his former employee with the sexy bum...….allegedly. 

5 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

image.png.aff1c12df2614abbfb2f8bf61e78e0d6.png

It's somewhere inbetween his NY real estate shop he shut down in June and his soon to be launched (2 weeks away) online coffee business.

Now stop talking about this as you are boring some folks around here. Let's get fully behind MC and take a punt.    

4 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

It's somewhere inbetween his NY real estate shop he shut down in June and his soon to be launched (2 weeks away) online coffee business.

Now stop talking about this as you are boring some folks around here. Let's get fully behind MC and take a punt.    

I'm torn between the "Carry On" cast we have as a board and Walter "MC" Mitty.   Either way we seem #ucked.   

1 hour ago, Hank von Hell said:

The extremely sweary drunken rant - to be fair MC handled himself well in his response but really he should not be responding to such mince.

I can't imagine any football club owner or owner- in-waiting getting involved in that or with the Willy Stroker guy or any of the other Twitter nonsense.

MC is either mad or really, really wants to be loved, like badly. And not just from his former employee with the sexy bum...….allegedly. 

Er, be thankful it’s just the club...we got an absolute nut job, Twitter freak leading the country! And since he's sure that driving on the wrong side happens, better check the fallout shelter before he lobs a nuke at Faslane ‘cause Boris pissed him off.

1 hour ago, Hank von Hell said:

It's okay it's called the International Break. It is totally depressing and horrible but It will be over in just over a week.

Unfortunately we get another one in November then we get a break from the break.

Only ones that are happy just now are the fancy dress wearing Tartan Army hen party goons.

Don’t think we have another international break thankfully. Due to play all weekends from what I can see once the Scottish cup draw is made