The Falkirk FC Thread

From his lengthy message I took no assurances whatsoever!  The response relating to the bankruptcy was just odd as well.
You may think it's pointless raising anything with him, but at least I'm prepared to ask him outright about the concerns. As a supporter I've done as much as I can do for just now, which is a hell of a lot more than just sitting behind a computer and posting shite on a chat forum.
I here his story is he never knew about the bankruptcy. Very odd.

From his lengthy message I took no assurances whatsoever!  The response relating to the bankruptcy was just odd as well.
You may think it's pointless raising anything with him, but at least I'm prepared to ask him outright about the concerns. As a supporter I've done as much as I can do for just now, which is a hell of a lot more than just sitting behind a computer and posting shite on a chat forum.

38 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Abdul Osman. Any good for you? Can barely remember him tbh

I think he was ok once or twice and pretty horrendous the rest of the time. I'd have been annoyed to have kept him for L1 as (and the Thistle fans warned us) he looks done.

54 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Thee most defensive midfielder you will ever see.  Not bad at sitting in front of the back 4 and breaking up play to hit the simple pass to a playmaker but thats about it.  Hes a big unit but was never that physical for us. Our main problem was Mckinnons habit of playing him alongside Paton which gave you an incredibly negative midfield.  So it really depends on who you would play alongside him. 

If I were you I would simply give up posting the shite then !

2 hours ago, champions said:

What did he say about the bankruptcy? 

I will freely admit to having an agenda over the current proprietors. In so far as I want them to f**k so far off and never return.

That said, there are fans on here who see it various different ways. I also have no issue with that and I like honest debate. Even heated debate. Me and MrDust disagreed about plenty yesterday but I dont think he should be banned or ridculed. His points come from an honest place.

This guy is pretty clearly the latest to come in here to pretend to be a fan and try to debate dishonestly using his "itk" bullshit he has been fed. As you know this thread has had more than its share of that shite. It doesn't really add to to expereince of coming on here and talking to other normal fans when you have navigate through that bollocks. Should be emptied for that reason IMO.

And thank God we have you to watch over us and ‘empty’ those in need of being emptied!

25 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

And thank God we have you to watch over us and ‘empty’ those in need of being emptied!

You don't though. I just think that the thread is fucking torture when, as often happens just now, people are not talking/debating honestly but instead coming on here with ulterior motives. 

2 hours ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

As Shadwell commented, if he wasnt tied in with Paton, we may have seen more from him, they made the previous defensive pairing of Taiwo and Kerr seem like Zidane and Pirlo.

Osmans arse was basically touching our centre halves for 90 mins, think defensive mid and double it.