The Falkirk FC Thread

Proud of the team for their efforts this season. Unfortunately we've just came up short when it really mattered.

Big summer for Holt coming up especially if we lose a few players. For his first season in charge and in management, he's done fantastically well

One good thing is it looks like half the miserable c***s on OneF will be slitting their wrists tonight so there should be a bit less gloom and despondency over there*

*There won't be any less gloom and despondency over there.

Proud of the team for their efforts this season. Unfortunately we've just came up short when it really mattered.

Big summer for Holt coming up especially if we lose a few players. For his first season in charge and in management, he's done fantastically well

He has grown on me as the season developed. Not convinced his signings were much cop tbh though. Only Loy could be classed as a real hit. McCracken rarely fit, Olu rarely played, Roberts rarely tried, Bingham rarely seen, Chalmers so so, Beck best of the rest, Millar (an Alex Smith signing). He has to improve that this summer.

I think he has probably got us as close as was possible with limited resource but a bit route one at times for me.

He has grown on me as the season developed. Not convinced his signings were much cop tbh though. Only Loy could be classed as a real hit. McCracken rarely fit, Olu rarely played, Roberts rarely tried, Bingham rarely seen, Chalmers so so, Beck best of the rest, Millar (an Alex Smith signing). He has to improve that this summer.

I think he has probably got us as close as was possible with limited resource but a bit route one at times for me.

A decent summary. He lost his way a little immediately after bringing in Beck and Chalmers - both of whom settled in well but it took time.

He'll have learned from this season - don't mess with a winning team, and you need some experience and bite in midfield at this level (Millar).

7/10 for me

No increase on season ticket prices.

Still no charge for under 12s and if a game 0-0 then each season ticket holder can bring a friend for free for the next home game.

Er ... Ned Jnr turns 12 in July - I take it has season ticket is free should I get it before then :unsure2:

No increase on season ticket prices.

Still no charge for under 12s and if a game 0-0 then each season ticket holder can bring a friend for free for the next home game.

It's good news, but I have a feeling if we'd got promoted they would have bumped up the prices big-style