The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

He’s buying a club with no assets as far as I can see, what would he be able to borrow against?

My point is that he deserves a fair chance to prove it either way and it doesn’t seem that some are willing to give him that.

At the end of the day it’s up to the MSG to decide if they want to sell or not, we can all have opinions but we can’t stop it or promote.

Based on your logic of the situation its to f**k with the guys past and put the club at risk, like i say i genuinely hope this guy is the real deal but nothing i have seen so far gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling that everything is going to be ok.

Are you for real? How else do people generally acquire cash and wealth if not through business and employment? Or has he won the lottery? Got lucky with a couple of Nigerian Prince emails? And if a few failed businesses are par for the course for this "serial entrepreneur" let's hear some of his success stories. I'll settle for one. Of course, there aren't any.
From this type of poster, asking a question like that, despite all of the previous ITK stuff he has vomitted over the thread, all you are going to get is a convenient shrug and a "I only know what I read here" type answer.

Looks like another meet the owner on the agenda:

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/time-for-another-fans-meeting-within-falkirk-takeover-talks-1-5016349

“There’s been a number of issues sent to the club – some are warranted, others are not.

“I’ve been open with the board. They’re not seeing anything as a surprise. I’ve had a full disclosure. The club has done a lot of due diligence and we’ve had to provide a lot of stuff – they have our proof of funding, we have the money.

“It’s a big decision for them, some have been there 25 years. They have got to get it right and to the right person. We’ve been in constant dialogue with them.

“I’m not saying the [Gazette notice] information is wrong. But it’s not down to the fans whether the major shareholders sell up. The MSG has been fed a lot of stuff – some is not true, some has been validated.

He’s buying a club with no assets as far as I can see, what would he be able to borrow against?

My point is that he deserves a fair chance to prove it either way and it doesn’t seem that some are willing to give him that.

At the end of the day it’s up to the MSG to decide if they want to sell or not, we can all have opinions but we can’t stop it or promote.

The only way you get a chance to prove yourself is by earning it.....I’ve seen nothing yet to suggest he had earned that from him past. Would you give him your savings/mortgage/pension to invest? If the answers no then case closed

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Based on your logic of the situation its to f**k with the guys past and put the club at risk, like i say i genuinely hope this guy is the real deal but nothing i have seen so far gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling that everything is going to be ok.

Any development of the stadium such as the 4th stand has to be backed up with a business plan on how it is going to generate income to pay the cost of it but be an income earner for the club in the long term.

How many times could we have filled the 4th stand in the last 5 years ? We would be luck to get 10/12 fixtures and that ain't going to be matched -  improved anytime soon.

How many times would we could we get concerts - international fixtures etc to fill the stadium ?

Could the 4th stand incorporate a hotel that would finance it ? That is the best financial case for building it.

Too many if's and but's to justify building it.

We have more important requirements for funds than a 4th stand at this time. As much as I would like to see it completed.

If DD has been passed then he will have had to have shown his finances and available cash for the purchase.
Does he need to have a successful business to have the cash?

If I won euro millions on Friday would you turn me away? I’ve never run a business in my life!
How else would he have significant wealth? Unless he inherited a load of money or through illegal/shady means.

Or r u suggesting MC may have won the euromillions?......this could well be his next story TBH

Ok so let’s look at this

MC gets preferred bidder status at the expense of BtB

The club arrange a meet the fans, most happy except for a few with a vested interest

DD commences

Suddenly a series of stories are leaked to the press with prominent supporters of BtB doing everything they can to discredit MC

All the while MC passes all DD checks both legal

And financial

But still the stories which all seem to be

historic still continue to be promoted from within certain circles

If the guy is a serial entrepreneur then he will have failures that’s kind of how it works

MC deserved a fair chance to prove his worth either way and from what I see he hasn’t been given that chance

what if he does have this money, what if he has every ability to deliver the things he’s promised? Fans have demanded change at the club for years and when they finally get a chance a few decide because they’ve spat the dummy to do everything they can to make sure it’s stopped. Could the club be about to walk away from potentially the best thing that could have happened in our modern era?

Fair?

Stories “which seem to be historic”. Are you for real? Every story relating to the past is historic. Every single one of them.

I was going to pick apart every other manicured line of your post, but there is no need. I think your semantics are achingly self evident.

You are just as much of a charlatan as our prospective owner.

Stories “which seem to be historic”. Are you for real? Every story relating to the past is historic. Every single on of them.

I was going to pick apart every other manicured line of your post, but there is no need. I think your semantics are achingly self evident.

You are just as much of a charlatan as our prospective owner.

“Charlatan” ?

That’s a bit of a wild assumption is it not?

No not at all. You presented yourself as one thing, but your intention was entirely different. The actions of a disingenuous person, a charlatan.

You know that old saying about you can fool all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but not all of the people all of the time? You managed to get three posts along the journey before the wheels fell off.

No not at all. You presented yourself as one thing, but your intention was entirely different. The actions of a disingenuous person, a charlatan.

You know that old saying about you can fool all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but not all of the people all of the time? You managed to get three posts along the journey before the wheels fell off.

I can’t disagree, and sometimes you just got to accept that you got it wrong.

Doesn’t stop me being allowed an opinion though?

19 minutes ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

I can’t disagree, and sometimes you just got to accept that you got it wrong.

Doesn’t stop me being allowed an opinion though?

How many alias's is that youve went through Edi ?

How many alias's is that youve went through Edi ?
That reminds me, in all this furore, his LondonBairn account was active again yesterday. I got a notification saying he had reacted to a post [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edi..... Come put come out wherever you are....

You sad little drip!

That reminds me, in all this furore, his LondonBairn account was active again yesterday. I got a notification saying he had reacted to a post [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edi..... Come put come out wherever you are....

You sad little drip!

Proper little bitch fest this is turning out to be ... [emoji23]