The Falkirk FC Thread

This is all going on and we are sitting back twiddling our thumbs and accepting it like the good little serfs the MSG want us to be. It is our club not some play thing for half a dozen people to do with what they want.

People at other clubs must be laughing at us accepting this pish.

1 hour ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

Newbie on here but thought I would say hello ... Don't rip the pish lol 

Welcome. Feel free to share your thoughts on the state of the club/MC/Ray's management/Raith fans etc.

Personally, I tend to avoid the controversial stuff but it would be refreshing to read alternative views.

This is all going on and we are sitting back twiddling our thumbs and accepting it like the good little serfs the MSG want us to be. It is our club not some play thing for half a dozen people to do with what they want.

I think the division of the fanbase in summer into two (those who really wanted the MSG out and those who didnt really give a f**k) left any sort of fan action right on the brink of possible effectiveness.

Now that some of the MSG out fans will feel appeased by any fucker as long as its not them, and some, as we see in toe curling twitter exchanges every week, are convinced MC is the real deal, it leaves IMO nowhere near enough fans to do anything. It doesn't feel like we can do anything to me.

What can we do?

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Yip, the MSG, MC and BtB are all loving their moment of fame meanwhile the club we love is on its knees. Totally unimpressed with all 3 groups tbh.

Not sure what we can do to make things better but willing to listen to all sensible ideas as this needs to stop.

20 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

There seems to be little we can do, their f**k ups have been spectacular the past few seasons whether this is going to be their grand finale and the icing on the cake that tops them all who knows, but for the preferred bidder to be the riskiest of them all is just plain nuts.

If we have came up with all this on MC surely to f**k someone on the MSG has seen it and having concerns as well unless they are doing this as  a last fu to the fans.

whatever game they are playing it’s going to end in tears and if they are willing to let over 143 years of history go down the tubes over their resentment of the fans and us not blowing smoke up their arse due to their failings it truly shows them for what they are and they will never be forgiven for it.

Yip, the MSG, MC and BtB are all loving their moment of fame meanwhile the club we love is on its knees. Totally unimpressed with all 3 groups tbh.
Not sure what we can do to make things better but willing to listen to all sensible ideas as this needs to stop.

What did BtB do other than be the first to flag all the shit about Campbell?

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Precisely f**k all other than publicise themselves which is kind of my point.

Anyway, I’m not getting into that with you here. You have your opinion and I have mine.

They didn’t, it was a leak in the boardroom which said the fans group had reported concerns over the preferred bidder, which you can take as someone playing games with “divide and conquer”  depending on who you side with.

if it has been a poster or group of posters from P&B reporting the concerns would it be any different ?

not to mention given MC past history would you not be concerned

Precisely f**k all other than publicise themselves which is kind of my point.
Anyway, I’m not getting into that with you here. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Publicise where? One post on SM to say they have found issues with Campbell and got slaughtered for it. They were right. Any wonder nothing since?

They have sent every piece of evidence on MC that they have found to the club.

They were told by one member of the MSG to stop sending the evidence in!

So to say they have done nothing is not accurate.

6 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Publicise where? One post on SM to say they have found issues with Campbell and got slaughtered for it. They were right. Any wonder nothing since?

They have sent every piece of evidence on MC that they have found to the club.

They were told by one member of the MSG to stop sending the evidence in!

So to say they have done nothing is not accurate.

I don’t trust any of the groups.

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

If we have came up with all this on MC surely to f**k someone on the MSG has seen it and having concerns as well unless they are doing this as  a last fu to the fans.

Could they really be that spiteful ? 😱 Having said that, could they really be that oblivious to the warning signals around this guy? Perhaps a collective decision has been taken to cut and run as soon as the cash hits the account and to hell with the consequences for the club and supporters.

Campbell is saying tonight that 99% of fans he meets are supportive and the 1% are "more interested in the past". He's suggesting another open meeting. Some of the stuff in the public domain is true, some not, no denial of the bankruptcy. He also says that it's a big decision for the MSG as "some of them have been there 25 years". Eh? What's left to decide? They've decided to sell up and selected him as preferred bigger, if it all checks out, he gets the club. It's scarcely believable that he has got this far down the line. If this has proved one thing it's that neither the present owners not potential future owner are in any way fit to lead the club forward.

59 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

What did BtB do other than be the first to flag all the shit about Campbell?

Is it not true then that its BtB and namely you and KJ who are allegedly doing all the shit stirring? I only ask because every accusation as far as MC goes seems to trace back to you both. I say that as a neutral in this because I backed the current board to continue. 

3 hours ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

Newbie on here but thought I would say hello ... Don't rip the pish lol 

1 hour ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

Only really know what I’ve read to be honest. Just seems to be taking ages to get things over the line. Brexit will happen quicker lol

15 minutes ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

Is it not true then that its BtB and namely you and KJ who are allegedly doing all the shit stirring? I only ask because every accusation as far as MC goes seems to trace back to you both. I say that as a neutral in this because I backed the current board to continue. 

This alias seems to be quick mover... 

Another newbie

I am not part of BtB - but I was a Patron. I have to say the BtB guys have kept us in the loop.

Shit stirring is an interesting take.

If wanting to ensure our club doesn’t fall into the hands of a wrong un then it will be a job well if it doesn’t happen.

I frankly find it unbelievable that fans are not pleased people are looking out for the club. I know that is what those finding information on MC are doing.

Now run along back to whoever has sent you on to post this.

17 minutes ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

Well that didn't take you long.

"I only know what i read on here", aye right!

You getting the plumbing contract for the 4th stand Lex?