The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Hank von Hell said:

I'm curious , why would YOU post this and say it's you, all gushing & fawning - typical of the MC Cult ,when it's is not you as you say? 

Then today ,when I bring it up ,then delete all your tweets. 

Just curious @GaryGlen71

** INTERNET STALKER ALERT **

I'm curious , why would YOU post this and say it's you, all gushing & fawning - typical of the MC Cult ,when it's is not you as you say? 

Just curious @GaryGlen71
In order to kill this chat stone dead and without naming names, I have met Gaz and he is not this Gary Glen character.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Just curious @GaryGlen71

In order to kill this chat stone dead and without naming names, I have met Gaz and he is not this Gary Glen character.

This ^^^^^^

Luckily for me I know around 7-8 P&B posters who will all be laughing at whatever Hank is trying to do here.

Poor Gary Glen

Are these rhetorical questions or do you want me to seriously answer them?
Funnily enough I was responding to a post that said it had gone on longer than the Glazers' purchase of Man Utd.
So some non-rhetorical questions for you : 
 MC has been constantly saying for some time it's 2 weeks away, it's always 2 weeks away - why would that be if it was really 6 weeks away as part of a normal process. Why would he say 2 weeks? 
I don't know how long the process should take , can I ask do you - how long would you expect it to be from the moment preferred bidder status is granted?
Wait a minute - aren't you in MC's Zombie Twitter Cult ???? 
(BTW - I bought my last house & moved in all within 3 weeks). 

Not in the UK you didn’t [emoji23][emoji23].

6-8 weeks and I may have believed you. The mortgage & legal system process in the UK is brutal.

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

This ^^^^^^

Luckily for me I know around 7-8 P&B posters who will all be laughing at whatever Hank is trying to do here.

Poor Gary Glen

7 hours ago, champions said:

** INTERNET STALKER ALERT **

Hey Champions , welcome back . Not really a stalker, I just followed the GAZ screenshot and then clicked on Poor Gary Glen's handle & he'd deleted his tweets.

Unfortunately for me he had grown a small  stubblybeard and was completely unrecognisable, so my mistake.  

Edited by Hank von Hell

That Mark Campbell tweet this afternoon is the most tinpot thing ever in our history

Doesn’t quite beat the plaque after the 3-2 Rangers game but it’s up there.

He’s just went on the ticketmaster website and bought the first tickets he could find for next week.

Only if you stop being a 'know it all' w****r

Charming, but great to see I get under your skin.

Anyone who can’t see what this guy is up to is fucking thick. Charm offensive to make the MSG scared not to sell.

And Falkirk fans like you are falling for it hook line and sinker