The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, champions said:

If you're going to make a bold statement about sports agencies buying players on behalf of a club, at least be able to back it up with some examples, otherwise it makes you look like a buffoon who doesn't have a clue what they are on about.

Here to help.

Ok then , ex Man City journeyman player Ray Ranson is a multi-millionaire on the back of his company European Football Finance (REFF). So rich he nearly bought Villa a few years ago.

This company offered the sale & leaseback of footballers exactly as I described - Bradford City & Leeds, and I'm sure Newcastle, all got stung by it. Go look it up.

There's your examples , now please go away and stop asking me questions. 

31 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Ok then , ex Man City journeyman player Ray Ranson is a multi-millionaire on the back of his company European Football Finance (REFF). So rich he nearly bought Villa a few years ago.

This company offered the sale & leaseback of footballers exactly as I described - Bradford City & Leeds, and I'm sure Newcastle, all got stung by it. Go look it up.

There's your examples , now please go away and stop asking me questions. 

The regulations have changed since way back then 😂

Can you provide any current examples?

Just a reminder that we have Hendry, Spencer, Vaughan, Allan, Anderson, Dingwall and Bowie. + Victoria, Smith and Matthews when they return from injury. See you on the 5th.

Please stop.
Absolutely no one cares about any of the jobbers that have been unable to get you out of this league shagger.
The rumour is you offered hendry more money than we did in the summer.

Cant help but wonder why Davis Keillor Dunn hasnt found another club yet. He clearly was a player with some ability and would have thought he'd have had plenty of offers as soon as he was released....Maybe he is waiting for a certain something to get over the line [emoji4]

FFS you would think he was Maradona they way some go on about this lad.

Cant help but wonder why Davis Keillor Dunn hasnt found another club yet. He clearly was a player with some ability and would have thought he'd have had plenty of offers as soon as he was released....Maybe he is waiting for a certain something to get over the line [emoji4]

I would rather we didn’t sign him then!

I hope when they do the deal (as it looks likely), that the MSG at least give us some background to the issues that were flagged up and don’t just run with the cash.

Unlikely, but I live in hope.