The Falkirk FC Thread

59 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

As long as Marky boy doesn’t charge us £75k a year rent for a stand or charge over inflated interest rates on soft loans then he’ll do just fine. Don’t dare try and insinuate that the MSG/board have acted in the best interests of this club. It’ll be interesting to find out just how much of a profit they have made from this deal once it all comes out in the wash. Then we’ll see who the real charlatans are.

Good riddance to them all!

Its just a change of owner to take the piss out the club, although i have to admit it would be hard pushed to reach the levels of incompetence we have got pissed off with by the current lot.

As long as Marky boy doesn’t charge us £75k a year rent for a stand or charge over inflated interest rates on soft loans then he’ll do just fine. Don’t dare try and insinuate that the MSG/board have acted in the best interests of this club. It’ll be interesting to find out just how much of a profit they have made from this deal once it all comes out in the wash. Then we’ll see who the real charlatans are.
Good riddance to them all!
There can be more than one set of charlatans mind. I say that because I think thats where we are.

You know how when you’re waiting for something nice to happen, like waiting for the plane when you’re going on a holiday or whatever, the clock seems to be on a go-slow? And yet when you’re waiting for something horrible to happen, like visiting the dentist maybe, then the clock seems to be faulty and going too fast?

Why does waiting for the game today seem more like the latter than the former?

A bit hyperbolic, I know, but you get the picture.

Saturdays and Falkirk games aren’t meant to be like this.

I watched the previous 2 league games on Falkirk TV but I can’t be arsed doing that today.

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

In case you've missed it, Falkirk are in League One. The third tier, below Alloa, Arbroath and Queen of the South. That is completely unacceptable and is down to a decade of gross mismanagement. The club has provided point and laugh material to the country over that full timescale on a regular basis.

True we are in league one, we should be higher up but raith, dunfermline, morton and other similar teams have all been there recently, thistle could be next, the obvious point (if you take away the anger you feel when we're not doing well) is we are not to big to be in league 1. 

2 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

So you're criticising our sense of entitlement but think we're entitled to better?

Lol, you do have a point there :lol: I think wshould be doing better but football goes in cycles,  good times, bad times etc. Reading on here at times and you'd think we've been a basket case of a club basically forever!

I am not going today as I’m sticking by my principles.I don’t support the MSG /management of the club at all and after ten years of Blunderland enough is enough. I will save the entry fees and buy 50/50 tickets when I return.
Sadly I think at best we might scrape a win today and even sadder is that for the first time ever I might prefer a defeat because it might hunt the cunxx
Selling or donating the club to the fans is the only way ahead .I understand Tex lex and a few others could do with the money but on their head be it if MC fucxx us over.

Interesting to see how we go along without Tidser who I imagine if fit is one of the untouchables that Ray will never drop.

Also, I would rather see Ross Maclean play than the current chalk outline of Louis Longridge

100%, don’t know why longridge is preferred to McLean, longridge has shown absolutely nothing since coming back.

Gomis sitting infront of the defence with Telfer infront of him, longridge on the right, Connolly on the left. Robbie Mutch must be a bit gutted to be dropped.