The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

As we all said on paper we have a good team what it requires is a better manager to get the best out of them as at the moment it isnt happening.

We're certainly better than we've shown and are being held back by shoddy tactics and team selection. I would also question some of the signings and the balance of our squad.  As I've said before no need to have all three of tidser, gomes and mcshane when you've also got telfer and miller who can play in centre mid especially when you only have one left back.  Can't say I rate moore much and longridge has looked a shadow of the player we had before.  Do we really need 4 strikers when we are struggling to create anything?  We could do without McShane, Mclean, Moore, Johnstone  and longridge and have 3 decent players that actually add something to the squad in terms of ability, pace and variety.

IF this deal with MC goes ahead and John Park is in charge of all footballing matters i dont think Ray will last in fact i wouldnt be surprised if the first act was to empty McKinnon as i would be pretty sure they would have someone else in mind as Manager. 

The worse thing about the situation we find ourselves in is in all areas there has been no continuity so we have no start point with anything Team, Board the lot.

I've been going to games for 33 years now. I've followed them home and away, although I don't make as many away games now, and my wife and I started taking our daughters last year and hopefully they get the bug.
I can't remember a time when I was just so indifferent to it all. I used to spend most of the week getting excited about the upcoming game. That just doesn't happen any more.

This is the same for me. Been watching us for about 15 years, been going to games home and away for the last 11 odd years.

I was looking forward to some new grounds at the start of the year. Had my heart set on going to every away game. Found myself making new plans on a Saturday instead of attending the football. This is the worst it’s been around the club for as long as I can remember.

Imagine expecting anyone to believe that BtB went to all the effort of gathering funds, jumped through fiery hoops to appease the fucking duplicitous fan haters on the MSG and had to face delay after delay only to go in for their pitch and throw it all awya by "slagging the MSG"

[emoji23][emoji23]

Champions is Edibairn levels of stooge

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Imagine expecting anyone to believe that BtB went to all the effort of gathering funds, jumped through fiery hoops to appease the fucking duplicitous fan haters on the MSG and had to face delay after delay only to go in for their pitch and throw it all awya by "slagging the MSG"

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

If am being honest it just comes across as the MSG being c**ts of the highest order making the guys jump through hoops to meet their expectations for them to give themselves the satisfaction of saying "its not happening we had another offer"

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

:unsure: If you weren't such an idiot then you would have read that it was just a rumour. 

6 minutes ago, champions said:

:unsure: If you weren't such an idiot then you would have read that it was just a rumour. 

Yeah, dismissing the "just a rumour" frame definitely makes me look like an idiot. 

Odd that you have recently called me a p***k and an idiot despite minimal interactions with me, and that you only became active on here again this summer. I wonder who it is I have slagged that upsets you.... Miller? Thomson?

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, dismissing the "just a rumour" frame definitely makes me look like an idiot. 

Odd that you have recently called me a p***k and an idiot despite minimal interactions with me, and that you only became active on here again this summer. I wonder who it is I have slagged that upsets you.... Miller? Thomson?

Calm down

Fyi I want the MSG out, so feel free to slag them any way you want.

3 hours ago, Stainrod said:

update on the North Korean backed bid
Our desperate MSG weren’t happy to discover ooor new man disnae hae a green card never mind a few million Pestos
Turns oot his new bird kens a few boys in mehico who will gee yeah a few million though if yer daft enough to take a few kilos of the new white coffee powder to a wee guy in Brooklyn . Oor man ( an experienced taxi driver) did a few trips and true to his birds word they got a right few boab for their trouble!
The coffee didnae taste bad either and efter a few cups oor man dreamt he wis fae Sunderland and his llifetime ambition was to become the new red leader Kim sum kambell . They didnae like the smell of his coffee tho or the cut of his jib tho and he and Kim song park (efter another coffee induced vision )set off fur Scotland tae hide from the fbi who apparently didnae seem to like his coffee.much either. . His bird didnae fancy Scotland or maybe it was his shenanigans wi that other bird in her office that put her off but anyway he’s no geein her back her share of the coffee money as he’s met up wi another Latino chancer in a place called fawkirk named Tex lex who claimed to be local royalty. Basically said he could introduce him to some buoys who could dae his dirty laundry fur him . The price would be 400 k doon and the rest under the table and something similar to Sunderland in that he could be the big boss man of a fitba club and he and Kim sum park could fulfill their other long term ambition to own a fitba agency . The master plan uncovered by some excellent due diligence in Wallacestone was soon swept under the table as it set oot a plan tae fill the club full of “their buoys “ players who would sign up to geein them a share o everything from signing on fees to wages and even sell on fees . We could make a fortune said oor leader but first of all we have tae become the preferred bidder and pass due diligence! I’ll leave that tae you said Kim sum park who quickly stuffed some of the coffee cash in Tex lex pouch.
To be continued.......

That post is worse than Falkirk Football Club.

8 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

If BtB are happy reorganise along the lines of a horse militia, declare an independent republic of Westfield and immediately nationalise all privately owned assets controlled by a committee of public safety then I'm all in

Bubbles Guthrie as new first-team manager?

Is he still involved with BtB?

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

He's just carrying on the same thing here as far as budget goes.

McKinnon's first and only full season at Utd had a win rate of 46%, that mirrors Pressley with us most seasons and tbf to Pressley he had no where near the budget McKinnon had.

You know its bad when I am giving Pressley a bit praise !!

Never witnessed The Bairns at this level before, so decided at the start of the new season to put an IG a page together to document it. 

Seemed a good idea at first, then we played our first league game and I realised this page will only serve as a grim reminder of our current state.

Either way, it’s started now, so enjoy (if possible):

https://www.instagram.com/seasidebairns/

PS - any technical issues from the auld duffers on here, don’t be afraid to shout for help x

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

The fans think the players are shite.

The fans think the manager is shite.

The fans think MC is the new Craig Whyte.

God I love FFC.

What a riot

Should be the fans know the manager is shite.  Thats the only one out of the three we can actually count on as fact at present.

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

McKinnon's first and only full season at Utd had a win rate of 46%, that mirrors Pressley with us most seasons and tbf to Pressley he had no where near the budget McKinnon had.

You know its bad when I am giving Pressley a bit praise !!

This current dross makes Pressley`s reign seem positively magical. At least there were some good times with Farid and Lyle Taylor banging them in. A few good cup runs into the bargain.

35 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

This current dross makes Pressley`s reign seem positively magical. At least there were some good times with Farid and Lyle Taylor banging them in. A few good cup runs into the bargain.

It just shows you how bad things have got when we are pining back to old shit shoes fist pumping at the end of draws.  

Edited by Shadwell Dog

12 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It just shows you how bad things have got when we are pining back to old shit shoes fist pumping at the end of draws.  

To be fair on that one he didnt have a massive budget to spend and we had an Academy back then to bring players through where as the current case we are pissing money away on an auld pals act (AGAIN) or what was tried and tested at Raith/Morton/Dundee Utd, still on a positive at least he didnt sign Willo Flood (Yet)