The Falkirk FC Thread

Or that they deliberately opted for the most shoddy, shaky bid so that they could have a lengthy and thorough DD process showing that they truly do have the good of the club at heart, before announcing that they discovered some things in the bid that made them concerned and that for the good of the  club, its better off if they stay in charge for another wee while for the good of the club, and in the process be the saviours of FFC like they absolutely have been all these years.  (for the good of the club).
Or maybe I'm being overly cynical.
Think quite a few are thinking this way now it's all been a show for the MSG to come out and act like they saved us from oblivion for a 2nd time. Even our most loyal happy clapper supporters surely won't buy it

So, I can see this being played out two ways

1. They've seen that John Park was involved in the bid and decided that was the best way forward for the club.

2. They've picked this bid because they knew it would never go through and they could remain in charge and be our "saviours".

I'm really not sure which one it is, however, if it is the second option then they are complete idiot's if they believe it'll work. You can't set a families house on fire then be deemed a hero for saving them.

Think quite a few are thinking this way now it's all been a show for the MSG to come out and act like they saved us from oblivion for a 2nd time. Even our most loyal happy clapper supporters surely won't buy it

I think they are going to sell now.

If they do we need to move on and hopefully the club will rebuild sensibly.

Guest Ecosse83
16 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I think they are going to sell now.

If they do we need to move on and hopefully the club will rebuild sensibly.

f**k that I hope Campbell goes after Claudio Cannigia and Fabrizio Ravanelli 🤪

58 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Ah ha now I have you wondering though.

Your director mate will I am sure confirm.

Funnily enough LM has said nothing negative or positive about any of the bids.

From a chat with friends I'd heard the MC bid was the best, and that the BtB bid centred around slagging the MSG rather than being professional and focusing on the actual bid. This is all just rumour though and didnt come from a direct link to the club.

I was trying to remember a game under McKinnon where we dominated the game and gave someone a real tanking, like we did to Dundee United under Hartley. Nope, not a single game can I come up with apart form the Dumbarton game this season but that really was more down to them being dreadful than us being great IMO.

That's sad and really tells you everything about Ray and his style of play.

I was trying to remember a game under McKinnon where we dominated the game and gave someone a real tanking, like we did to Dundee United under Hartley. Nope, not a single game can I come up with apart form the Dumbarton game this season but that really was more down to them being dreadful than us being great IMO.
So sad but very true, can think of several games where we were dominated though almost every game last season

16 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:
37 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

So sad but very true, can think of several games where we were dominated though almost every game last season

Only other game I can think of was Queens at home last season when we played pretty well otherwise its been pretty grim stuff. Warning signs were there last season but too many fans were still playing the old January window not  a great time to sign players pish , let him build his own team.  Its pretty obvious now that he's always been the problem and that with a decent man at the helm we would still be in the championship and not struggling in league one.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

46 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I want Latapy. I also want the stadium hotel named after Latapy, and the stadium.

Make it so Marky Mark x

I presume the hotel will be for good lookin burds and smokers only and will be shut between the months of November and March?

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 hour ago, champions said:

Funnily enough LM has said nothing negative or positive about any of the bids.

From a chat with friends I'd heard the MC bid was the best, and that the BtB bid centred around slagging the MSG rather than being professional and focusing on the actual bid. This is all just rumour though and didnt come from a direct link to the club.

Obviously the truth hurts and struck a chord with them as lets face it alongside the last time anyone actually enjoyed going to Falkirk games  is probably the last time anything positive was said about the MSG. We have been so much of a disaster you would would have thought Inspector Clouseau, Mr Bean and Frank Spencer were running the show to the extent of how badly they have got things wrong.