The Falkirk FC Thread

that's the last 4 away games and we haven't scored a goal, never mind a win. all against tier 3 teams as well. not only that the entertainment value has been shocking.

while the manager has to take ultimate responsibility these players need to take a long hard look at themselves, most playing a tier at least below where they are accustomed to and probably on more money than most if not all rivals. shameful

we've only played to standard one game this season. simply not good enough

Tier 3 teams... so teams in the same league as you! Can’t believe you are throwing all the blame on the manager and not the players! Laughable

Tier 3 teams... so teams in the same league as you! Can’t believe you are throwing all the blame on the manager and not the players! Laughable
deary me. did you actually read my post? I went out my way to say in some detail players are letting him down.

in addition I am well aware we are teir 3, thoroughly deserve to be tier 3 and my comment was referring to the fact these weren't against tier 1 or 2 teams in the cup.

4 hours ago, GaryDoug said:

Has Ray been fucked out the door yet? 

I got a feeling that Ray's the one doing the fucking so far...

The Stark's crew was playing The Lemonhead's "It's a shame about Ray" before the game...while the title is fun, the fact it is about a missing person probably just got you FFC fans hopeful.

Edited by TxRover

52 minutes ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

You have not seen what we have seen. The common thread in all of it is McKinnon. He is the very definition of a one trick pony. Thing is, everyone has seen his only trick, knows how it works (or used to work).

Every where he goes, he achieves none of the things he is tasked to, lasts a year and a bit, and then adds some bollocks to his Linkedin profile before moving on to the next suckers that don’t do their homework. In this case, our BoD (quelle surprise).

I reckon if we don’t pick up 3 points against Stranraer McKinnon will be gone.

It’s going to take a lot more than that to change people’s minds. Of course, our BoD won’t have really registered that there is a very big problem.

This is turgid and we are all saying the same thing using different words. In other words we are not very good oh ! ok then we are sh*te.

So to change of subject and take our minds off the misery for a short while. From players you have seen.

Best player seen in a Falkirk Jersey ?

Best goalkeeper seen in a Falkirk Jersey ?

Best opposition Scottish player seen play at Brockville or the Falkirk stadium ?

Best opposition non Scottish player seen play at Brockville or the Falkirk stadium ?

No body right nobody wrong its personal opinion and a bit of fun.

To get things started here is mine.

Stainrod - Whigham - Jimmy Johnstone - Lubanski.

He’s a man under pressure ! Unfortunately your manager is wrong that wasn’t our best 11 even though he’s trying to put a spin on his post match interview, We had Robbie Thomson , Ross Mathews, tony Dingwall, out  injured, Gullane cup tied , Lewis Vaughan played his first 20 mins of football in 9 months, Including in our starting line up was a 16 year old and a 17 year old no excuses McKinnon and stop being very patronising to the opposition and your own fans 

24 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

This is turgid and we are all saying the same thing using different words. In other words we are not very good oh ! ok then we are sh*te.

So to change of subject and take our minds off the misery for a short while. From players you have seen.

Best player seen in a Falkirk Jersey ?

Best goalkeeper seen in a Falkirk Jersey ?

Best opposition Scottish player seen play at Brockville or the Falkirk stadium ?

Best opposition non Scottish player seen play at Brockville or the Falkirk stadium ?

No body right nobody wrong its personal opinion and a bit of fun.

To get things started here is mine.

Stainrod - Whigham - Jimmy Johnstone - Lubanski.

Russell Latapy, Tony Parks, John Collins, Brian Laudrup