The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Another 45 minutes with no efforts on goal. Raith are rotten too

You had a couple of nice chances, from sides, deep. Other than that, your strategy seems to be pound the middle and hope it breaks. A competent manager would go in at the half and make some tactical changes to push wide and cross, Ray won’t do that.

Raith haven’t looks terrible, but are obviously hanging back to frustrate Falkirk. A couple of nice opportunity, generally in the early going, and a penalty. The penalty was pretty clear, but it was very well induced by our player. He moved in and stayed down where your defender expected him to go up with him. He didn’t, and the over the back call was easy for the ref as he folded Miller to the ground. Soft, perhaps a bit, but it was a daft play by the Falkirk player.

I think McKinnon must have been told he is safe for the season no matter what. It’s one of only two reasons for him continuing to bumble along with a system that is totally ineffective.

The other school of thought is that he just plain stupid, and knows nothing other than a system that has failed to deliver the goods for his entire managerial career.

I think McKinnon must have been told he is safe for the season no matter what. It’s one of only two reasons for him continuing to bumble along with a system that is totally ineffective.

The other school of thought is that he just plain stupid, and knows nothing other than a system that has failed to deliver the goods for his entire managerial career.

No chance has he been told he is safe

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Considering he was failing at Utd with 4-2-3-1, reverted to 4-4-2 with more success then reverted back to 4-2-3-1 following season does point to latter thought, that said the first thought is ludicrous. Ray will only be safe now due to ownership dilemma.

We are as horrific as we have been, first penalty was a pen for me and the second extremely soft, both two challenges that didn't need to be made.