The Falkirk FC Thread

I just watched that, still gives me goosebumps and makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, the noise of the crowd as mcgrillens header loops over the Celtic keeper, you just can't beat moments like that.

That was a great night, wasn't expecting much, just not get beat by a big amount. I remember an old boy in front of me turned round at about 85 mins saying we're going to do it, we're going to do it. Should have been 2 when Scott Mckenzie rattled the post from about 14 yards out. One of the best nights off my life as a Falkirk fan

You think that was a great night......you should have been in the Roman Bar when the team turned up....

I read In the paper (think it was Gordon Waddell) that he left at 6 in the morning.

Don't think it was that early haha. There was a picture in the Daily Record of a few well kent faces who were still going strong the next again night!

Don't think we will ever achieve anything like that result ever again. Especially with the squad they had.

You think that was a great night......you should have been in the Roman Bar when the team turned up....

I was in the tam Bain with my dad I was only 15 I think, only had a couple of pints, woke up the next day for school, my dad was sleeping on the couch with all his clothes from the night before on, I think he told me he got home about 5. He Looked like death when I got home from school.

Is their any train works on the Grahamston line to Glesga on Saturday or am I heading to high?

If there is any of the two lines are closed it will be the line through the High for the bridge work at Reading Road.

i sincerely hope that is not the finished strip that has been posted on twitter...the design is quite nice but RED?? again...where is this red shite coming from get it to f**k...disgrace

Had a wee look at the puma templates earlier and based on that it will be the strip posted on twitter but with white/red shoulders.