Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, champions said:

😂😂😂 I was young and angry back then.  Alot of it stemmed from the black & white army forum.

Does he still post on this forum?

Tbh I dont know if him and St Sid are even alive anymore.   Auld Purpleheid, slug Gilmour and the Falkirk swampy were the halcyon days 😂

Edited by LargsTON

Why the f**k does mongg autocorrect to swampy? 😂

Dunno but you can take that patter away to f**k off our thread anyway.

Why the f**k does mongg autocorrect to swampy? 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

It's a nostalgic post and not a word I used.   You clearly weren't around this forum 15 years ago.  Stop being such a drama queen, its cringeworthy.

I still believe he can't raise the finance, that's why it is taking so long.

He has the cash it’s where he got it from and how the plan to take it back is the issue!

Yeah Jay is a joy - player’s player - does all the dirty work whilst the ball players do the rest / he’s generally underrated apart from with the people who count 👍

13 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Fulton playing well in a winning Swansea team. Wonder if we have a sell on clause?

Glad to hear it. He’s one of the few players I’ve seen play at Ferguson Park and Anfield. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Calm down ffs

The 'Falkirk mongg'  was something the fuds used to call us. Was harmless banter.

Edited by champions

Just listened to Ray interview, deflect deflect deflect and deflect....oh we are 2nd, yep by winning one game deservedly and being shit in 3 other games

Lewis asking why is this, Rays reply...."I dunno"

Sums him up, any manager worth their salt rams it publicly X Y Z will be fixed and that they know the issue, even if they don't.

11 minutes ago, champions said:

Calm down ffs

The 'Falkirk mongg'  was something the fuds used to call us. Was harmless banter.

I was Beaver and Alf Hucker back in the day btw.  Is the Falkirk shuttle still a thing?  What about that psycho bloke that used to post on here?  This new generation of Falkirk fans are pitiful in comparison 😂

Calm down ffs
Yep. Il definitely say its ok because you say its harmless banter.

Get yourself a job on sportsound m9 you would fit right in.

12 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

I was Beaver and Alf Hucker back in the day btw.  Is the Falkirk shuttle still a thing?  What about that psycho bloke that used to post on here?  This new generation of Falkirk fans are pitiful in comparison 😂

👍 shuttle still going strong, mostly young guys now with a sprinkling of seniors. Cant remember any psycho guy, it's been quite a while since I posted on here so my memory is hazy 😁

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yep. Il definitely say its ok because you say its harmless banter.

Get yourself a job on sportsound m9 you would fit right in.

What does m9 stand for??

26 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Just listened to Ray interview, deflect deflect deflect and deflect....oh we are 2nd, yep by winning one game deservedly and being shit in 3 other games

Lewis asking why is this, Rays reply...."I dunno"

Sums him up, any manager worth their salt rams it publicly X Y Z will be fixed and that they know the issue, even if they don't.

Haven't watched the interview but did he begin any response with,"Look, (followed by weak explanation)"? That's when you know he's lost the plot.

A bit like when that guy from Falkirk TV says, "I'm sorry but..."

Haven't watched the interview but did he begin any response with,"Look, (followed by weak explanation)"? That's when you know he's lost the plot.
Make no bones about it, he probably did.

Just watched it....he says “Listen” about 4 times to begin a sentence, then spouts a load of shite as usual.