The Falkirk FC Thread

No sure if he is hoping that he has a word with Jim Ratcliffe and mention to him he knows of a football team he might be interested in and its near one of his refinery's is what might be getting implied ..

With respect he will be no closer to Jim Ratcliffe than any other of the thousands of managers in the organisation

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

With respect he will be no closer to Jim Ratcliffe than any other of the thousands of managers in the organisation

Ratcliffe is a pretty insular character. The idea that he can be approached and asked to buy FFC deserves the same level of credence as those lads hawking their golf course out to Mark Campbell.

Given that the two clubs in question were Ayr United (finished 8th in 2014/15; 35 points behind The Famous and immediately below full-time Dunfermline) and Arbroath (then slumming it in League Two) I somehow doubt that we would. But I guess you do need to cling onto some sort of ridiculous fantasy to try and make your record of hapless failure seem credible.
IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.4443bf7ea76a50f26b7805bb5b9c3b13.jpg

Aww. I was hoping for the one of our disgraced former First Minister enjoying his soup!

The only person who has discredited Mark Campbell will be Mark Campbell himself.

And there will be no person on the planet more delighted than you! At one time I believed your concern was entirely out of genuine concern for the good of the club. But seems to be something else at play here.

Just now, ANEWHOPE said:

And there will be no person on the planet more delighted than you! At one time I believed your concern was entirely out of genuine concern for the good of the club. But seems to be something else at play here.

tbh i wouldnt say BPM posts have been anything more than reservations that a lot of us share, I have a lot of concerns myself and i was at the first meet the preferred bidder at the stadium but from everything he has said there is nothing he has came out with that have allayed any fears any of us have about him. The 15 or so failed businesses but everything seems to be thats another MC or thats not me or i lead a private life and kept out the spotlight due to a messy divorce.

Just like a lot of others just want the whole thing over and done with now its nearly as tedious as brexit, i just dont want the status quo to remain in place but not at the expense of the club.

I will be absolutely delighted if he is kicked into touch. No other reason in that I care for my club’s future.

Why with the evidence we have all seen everyone wouldn’t be delighted is beyond me.

So what seems to be at play then? You constantly make these vailed accusations about my motives.

24 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

COYB Facebook page poster found.

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

No fan of his either but a wee trip to Nice for a pre season friendly has its appeal.

I appreciate that you already distanced yourself from his politics. 

You're alright by me Perrin. You're alright by me.