Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Should hear about the take over this week.  If it does go through I hope MC wants to bring in a new manager.  Four up front towards the end of the game today and we can't score a goal against part timers.  Wonder what Ray's excuse will be this time?  Just to add insult to injury it looks like David Mitchell won the game for Clyde today.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
spelling mistake

Because we’re top of the league and you’re no!

If you’re going to come on here feeling smug, shouldn’t you change your handle first?

McKinnon is actually starting to look to be incapable of winning a league competition. Wherever he has been, he has been one of those “never really good enough” types.

Now, handed the biggest ever advantage possible to play in the Seaside league, other than a big win against an awful Dumbarton, we are seeing the true measure of him as a manager, and it’s not good. He simply doesn’t have it. But for a once in a career howler by the Montrose keeper, we could have been looking at a W1 D2 L1 record. Very familiar stuff. No matter what league he manages in, he fucks it up.

I can't keep watching that shite from McKinnon. His tactics are honking. We are playing part time teams and aimlessly hoofing it up to nobody

Thankfully I won't be at another game until Stranraer away when I'll probably have about 20 units in me before kick off. We might well win the league but it'll be torture to watch every week under McKinnon. 

Seems to me like the players are confused by being asked to do different things at home v away. Could be wide of the mark here but the midfield in particular (I say midfield but today it was represented by a gaping void of nothingness with intermittent Gomis) reminds me of Scotland under McLeish. They are all decent footballers but the way in which they are being instructed leads them to look lost. If the assumption on here is correct that McKinnon is purposfully setting us up like this away from home then he certainly needs to go.

like marshmallo first game for me this season. had seen the highlights of previous games and wasn't too excited about the squad and tactics to date however today was a new low.

we could have played all week and not scored, we need to be taking more risks one on one and getting low crosses into the box. we floated crosses in all day and they rarely found a Falkirk player. but we just keep doing it. more shots from 25 yards too.

I don't think I've slagged McKinnon off before today but the brand of football is utterly dire. he needs to take some responsibility for the players signed and tactics employed. 4 games in now we know what we're getting, teams defending in numbers, hitting us on the break and timewasting. I'd rather throw the kitchen sink at them and take whatever comes. goodwillie was the best forward player on the pitch. only bell gomis and Buchanan got pass marks for me.

Just wish the Indian bid fronted by Gowzer had been the preferred option as apparently McKinnon was gone if they took over.

But it was McCulloch coming in I heard.

9 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

You know it’s bad when our highlight is Cammy Bell bouncing a 10 year old ball boy and making him greet

That's how bad it is. We are so frustrated we are baying for blood from bodying ball boys. If we started positively then we wouldnt have to worry about time wasting and chasing the game. That's two weeks in a row the opponent has had one chance and took it while we huff and puff all day.

Edited by BMbairn
Spelling

Different team, same shite football. One constant = McKinnon.

And Paul Dixon.

His final ball, man. Holy f**k.