Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

As has been said to death, this whole situation being played out in public has been a shambles.

Club didn’t need to announce a public PB. But they did.

Club didn’t need to parade him to the fans at the stadium. But they did.

BTB didn’t need to make any public statement about what they found out about Campbell. But they did. (Agree they should have given it to the club).

Cock up, after cock up.

Any talk of the fans getting into bed with the MSG going forward though, for me, is not on. If this falls through, they need to re-open talks with potential buyers.

Just now, Relegator Ritchie said:

Of course he’s not I agree, but like 60’s Bairn you’re missing the point I’m making. If anyone has a concern about him, don’t expect others to question MC for you. Simply ask the guy yourself. 

And as an aside, if nothing else, at the very least if he is a shyster then he’ll know people are into him.

If this guy does take over i honestly dont know what it will take to convince me he has the clubs best interests at heart, the JP one it might just be the way the media reported it but he said at the first meeting until MC has the keys to the club he isnt involved.

Has JP been seen at any of the games though ? as that i would say would be an indicator.

2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

As has been said to death, this whole situation being played out in public has been a shambles.

BTB didn’t need to make any public statement about what they found out about Campbell. But they did. (Agree they should have given it to the club).

Cock up, after cock up.

Any talk of the fans getting into bed with the MSG going forward though, for me, is not on. If this falls through, they need to re-open talks with potential buyers.

Very well said.

I cant help but think even if this guy does takeover, straight away there is going to be an issue between him and BtB so we are back to square one with a fanbase that doesnt trust the board.

10 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Of course he’s not, I agree, but like 60’s Bairn you’re missing the point I’m making. If anyone has a concern about him, don’t expect others to question MC for you. Simply ask the guy yourself. 

I certainly am missing your point, you agree with me that he`s unlikely to answer any searching questions yet you`re urging people with concerns to ask searching questions?? Regarding BPM, I think he was puzzled that all fans want to do is blow smoke up his backside.

Cock up, after cock up.

I don’t agree the has anything to do with BtB. The stuff they found on this guy took them 6 hours by all accounts. Why oh why the club could have not done a little bit of background checking on him since they were talking to his group for about 12 weeks before the announcement. I think they should be congratulated for ensuring this process has now had to be done properly. IMO time will prove they have done exactly the right thing, including going public as much as people didn’t like it.

I also don’t agree about them opening up talks to sell unless they are prepared to involve new faces into the process. This farce shows me that they can’t conduct this process competently.

To me this process has shown that a lot of fans are so desperate to get shot of the MSG they would accept anything as long as it not them.

Time all stakeholders MSG, BoD, minority shareholders and fans take a deep breath and think logically what the next best thing is to do. If that means no sale in the short term then so be it. We all want change, even the MSG I believe recognise that, but let’s do it properly after this shambles.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Go ask him on Twitter

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

I said I was amazed no one had asked him who he was in bed with.

He ain’t going to run it himself. Guy A Bell (an agent and partner in his estate agency) is one of his team. Who else?

Think it is a perfectly normal question people should ask and surprised no one has taken him up on that on Twitter.

16 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

I certainly am missing your point, you agree with me that he`s unlikely to answer any searching questions yet you`re urging people with concerns to ask searching questions?? Regarding BPM, I think he was puzzled that all fans want to do is blow smoke up his backside.

Yep, I’m the one urging people to ask searching questions...

Not the brightest are you?

I cant help but think even if this guy does takeover, straight away there is going to be an issue between him and BtB so we are back to square one with a fanbase that doesnt trust the board.

You make it out BTB have an issue with this guy. I think it is more appropriate to say they want the club to be safe and secure first and foremost. This is not about MC, the MSG or any other individuals. It is about our club for them IMO

I have no wish to engage in anyway with him until he has got the keys to the door. The BtB guy’s have given the club enough info to get to the bottom of the issues. If they and their lawyers clear this guy then we all have to get on with it.

He will however be the most watched owner in Scotland after this.

I’m not surprised in the slightest no one has asked him about some guy called Bell because up until now, I’d never heard his name mentioned once anywhere let alone know he was an agent or partner is his estate agency.
This is the point I’m making. All these people “ITK” who are evidently much more privvy to inside information than the majority of fans are the ones who should be asking him on Twitter. I’d genuinely be amazed if more than a handful of people out with the bidding process know a thing about what you just posted regarding “A Bell”.

He’s been asked numerous times more direct questions, I for one stated that in here a couple of weeks ago. He just sidesteps as was shown at the ‘meet and greet’.

As for those you say are in the know, just have a look yourself online, it’s fairly easy to see the concerns that have been on here.

If you can look at that list of concerns and stack it against the positives (what are they apart from a golden list) and still hand over the keys quite happily, I’m amazed.

14 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

49 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Simply ask the guy yourself. 

😂

11 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

As it's been mentioned , he has been asked some, very few admittedly, searching questions and the answer is always extremely short, vague and never elaborated on.

I absolutely get that he won't want to go into any of his financial affairs on Twitter or go into specifics on pending court cases , quite rightly too.

So what I am saying is there is absolutely no point in asking MC searching questions on bloomin Twitter.

That said he needs to be asked and hopefully our MSG's representatives are doing that now.  

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

The thing is he  is hardly going to come clean about it, but at the same time, why is it any of our business how much money he has so you have a double sided argument there. He said he made his money in property and coffee, but for the guy who is a millionaire there is little to nothing about the guy online. Whatever he has done he has covered his tracks well minus a few bits that have been dug up about him, all of which is unsettling for a team who have been shafted by 2 previous owners (Deans and Fulston).

This is where due diligence comes in. The clubs lawyers and accountants have a legal duty to ascertain that the commitments made during the bid process can be met by the potential buyer. These Lawyers and Accountants are not going to put their careers at risk by not following due process. It's all conjecture and personal opinion so far, so best to wait and see.

12 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

😂

🤷‍♂️

You’re embarrassing yourself now to be quite honest. My quote was in response to BPM who was urging people to question him on Twitter. It really shouldn’t be this difficult...

3 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

🤷‍♂️

You’re embarrassing yourself now to be quite honest. My quote was in response to BPM who was urging people to question him on Twitter. It really shouldn’t be this difficult...

There`s only one person embarrassing themselves, the same person who responded with insults....there`s several people replied to your post saying the same as me...are we all dim??

19 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

So what I am saying is there is absolutely no point in asking MC searching questions on bloomin Twitter.  

Agreed. So tell that to the fella urging other people to ask MC searching questions about who else he’s in bed with. Or why John Park has taken a back seat. Or who Guy A Bell is. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

There`s only one person embarrassing themselves, the same person who responded with insults....there`s several people replied to your post saying the same as me...are we all dim??

I wouldn’t say I responded with an insult, but I did respond with the same smug tone that you afforded me. And to answer your question...yes!

5 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Agreed. So tell that to the fella urging other people to ask MC searching questions about who else he’s in bed with. Or why John Park has taken a back seat. Or who Guy A Bell is. Cheers.

Have I missed something re John Park. Is he not waiting until the guy who is giving him a job is actually in charge or has he come out and said he is no longer involved?

Have I missed something re John Park. Is he not waiting until the guy who is giving him a job is actually in charge or has he come out and said he is no longer involved?

He’s attended every game so far so I would suggest he still thinks this is going to go ahead.

If you think people haven't been asking him questions, sometimes awkward questions on twitter, you haven't been paying attention.