Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

7 hours ago, MrDust said:

So saying one thing opposite to something yet claiming the thing opposite to your opinion will probably will happen(in one case agree it will) more than once is what ?

If you have a strong opinion as you stated, it's best you stick to one side and not dilute to one minute saying 1700 crowd means we are promoting colt teams, then not and creating wildfire over nothing thereafter and on 1 maybe 2 or more scenarios peddle back to the opposite of your claim.

That is sitting on the fence.

Are you Mark Campbell ?

The Drink can be a terrible thing.

1 hour ago, Ecosse83 said:

Any serious bidder for the club wouldn't keep replying to rubbish on twitter, the quicker this guy is out of the picture the better in my opinion. 

This is what's putting me off more than any of the rumours etc.

Wtf is he trying to get out of replying to every rumour or every moron that asks him a question? He should be silently waiting for DD to complete before interacting with us at all, once that's done he can do this nonsense till his heart's content.

Something really weird about the whole situation. 

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

FWIW, you're actually spot on here in highlighting the bigger agenda of Chris McCart and co.  Those saying they've every right to attend whatever games they please are of course correct.  The same freedoms however give you a right, nay a duty, to tear into them for their mindlessness.

Just because Chris McCart believes that colt teams should be admitted into the league setup doesn't mean anyone else does.  I'm pretty sure year on year numerous things get brought up at these meetings and get poo pooed straight away. This colt team nonsense will be no different.

Out of interest, have you ever protested outside a game involving a colt team to show your displeasure?

7 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

This is what's putting me off more than any of the rumours etc.

Wtf is he trying to get out of replying to every rumour or every moron that asks him a question? He should be silently waiting for DD to complete before interacting with us at all, once that's done he can do this nonsense till his heart's content.

Something really weird about the whole situation. 

Will we even be told that DD has been completed?  Maybe it already has and he passed with flying colours, and it's now just a case of completing the purchase.

Just now, champions said:

Will we even be told that DD has been completed?  Maybe it already has and he passed with flying colours, and it's now just a case of completing the purchase.

You could be right but he's been like this ever since the board announced him as the preferred bidder. Really hope I'm wrong but there's just something off.

3 minutes ago, champions said:

Out of interest, have you ever protested outside a game involving a colt team to show your displeasure?

Erm...no, don't think so.

Have you ever danced the Cha cha cha?

32 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

You could be right but he's been like this ever since the board announced him as the preferred bidder. Really hope I'm wrong but there's just something off.

Agreed.  Things don't add up.

2 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

Any serious bidder for the club wouldn't keep replying to rubbish on twitter, the quicker this guy is out of the picture the better in my opinion. 

Any serious multi millionaire businessman with the amount of alleged financial clout he has would have at least a PA to look after this type of thing instead of replying to every tweet from wee guys from tamfourhill and the like. 

Or am I being a snob? 

Are some folk being serious about gow on here? Played for us for two seasons. Had a handful of good performances mainly because latapy and stokes were in the same side. Couldn't get out quick enough when sevco came calling and then had the riddy of no playing at all for them.  He was a bit of a shitebag as a player and yet people on here seem to think hes some kind of falkirk legend.  He certainly never had falkirk running through his veins ffs. We also know as much about the folk behind him as MC.  There is nothing to say that his bid would be any more reliable than Campbells.

Edited by Shodwall cat

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Are some folk being serious about gow on here? Played for us for two seasons. Had a handful of good performances mainly because latapy and stokes were in the same side. Couldn't get out quick enough when sevco came calling and then had the riddy of no playing at all for them.  He was a bit of a shitebag as a player and yet people on here seem to think hes some kind of falkirk legend.  He certainly never had falkirk running through his veins ffs. We also know as much about the folk behind him as MC.  There is nothing to say that his bid would be any more reliable than Campbells.

Not to mention did he not knock us back twice before Airdrie went down the tubes and there was no club there till the incarnation of Airdrie Utd

1 hour ago, champions said:

Just because Chris McCart believes that colt teams should be admitted into the league setup doesn't mean anyone else does.  I'm pretty sure year on year numerous things get brought up at these meetings and get poo pooed straight away. This colt team nonsense will be no different.

You seem to have a real obsession with protests outside stadiums being the only way to get a point across, strange.

21 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

You seem to have a real obsession with protests outside stadiums being the only way to get a point across, strange.

It's better than sitting behind a keyboard and doing nothing. 

Just now, champions said:

It's better than sitting behind a keyboard and doing nothing. 

Posted on here using a keyboard

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Not remotely close to being a legend (that comment was obviously a wind up anyway!) but I certainly think that he was a decent player for us.

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-quiet-on-takeover-talks-and-campbell-1-4984338

Maybe a continuation of what we already know but it appears to indicate MC's preference to address concerns via Twitter rather than take questions from the press. Of course, Lex Miller trumpeting the arrival of three new players thanks to the board.

14 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Not remotely close to being a legend (that comment was obviously a wind up anyway!) but I certainly think that he was a decent player for us.

Agreed, could never be classed in the "legend" category but certainly was a decent player. I think when he looks back on his career, he`ll see that his time at Falkirk was probably the most successful period of it with good memories. Having been a player here he will also know the considerable potential at the Club in terms of support & capacity to grow. 

Are some folk being serious about gow on here? He certainly never had falkirk running through his veins ffs.

Top Bins, are you taking this? Think Shodwalls on the wind up here.

5 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

Agreed, could never be classed in the "legend" category but certainly was a decent player. I think when he looks back on his career, he`ll see that his time at Falkirk was probably the most successful period of it with good memories. Having been a player here he will also know the considerable potential at the Club in terms of support & capacity to grow. 

Agree that he was a decent player. Got a Scotland B run out while with us, but he's more Airdrie or Exeter City legend if anything

Top Bins, are you taking this? Think Shodwalls on the wind up here.

He would fucking bleed navy blue that
man....absolute baller.