The Falkirk FC Thread

I think he is trying to do what Stewart Donald done when he took over Sunderland although i dont think he bargained for a few things when he tried to reach out to folk on twitter:

1. Utter bammers of other teams trying to rip the p*ss out of him and by default all things FFC (see Branch Ton for details)

2. Some utter basket cases in our own support with some of the questions he is being asked

Edited by AL-FFC

[mention=12513]gav-ffc[/mention]
Just looked at your tweet there. I dont fully understand twitter but it appears to me that you never tagged him or posted it on his page.... How the f**k did he cotton onto that so quick?
Get your family safe, you head to mine. Mrs B knows what to do. 

He’s looked his own name up by the looks of it, he doesn’t follow Gav either so it’s not even like it would’ve popped up on his feed.

Not sure i can take our potential chairman being a egotistical Virgin with no patter.

Reminds me of a certain poster that rhymes with Biking Ron

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

He’s looked his own name up by the looks of it, he doesn’t follow Gav either so it’s not even like it would’ve popped up on his feed.

Not sure i can take our potential chairman being a egotistical Virgin with no patter.

Hope your not suggesting that recent post holders are not also egotistical virgins?

7 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

That is fucking tragic. 

Leaving aside some of the speculation about whether this guy is legit or not, I am having a hard time believing a guy who is in a position to be taking over football clubs of varying levels/sizes has time to be googling his own fucking name to see if anyone is being nasty.

@markcampbellok

Mark Campbell

Mark Campbell Falkirk

Hahahaha made ye look Marko #COYB

That is fucking tragic. 
Leaving aside some of the speculation about whether this guy is legit or not, I am having a hard time believing a guy who is in a position to be taking over football clubs of varying levels/sizes has time to be googling his own fucking name to see if anyone is being nasty.
@markcampbellok
Mark Campbell
Mark Campbell Falkirk

Hahahaha made ye look Marko #COYB

Like a paranoid wee lassie

26 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I think he is trying to do what Stewart Donald done when he took over Sunderland although i dont think he bargained for a few things when he tried to reach out to folk on twitter:

1. Utter bammers of other teams trying to rip the p*ss out of him and by default all things FFC (see Branch Ton for details)

2. Some utter basket cases in our own support with some of the questions he is being asked

If you check Stewart Donald's Twitter you'll see Sunderland have their fair share of weirdos as well.

1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Just off the twittersphere. No news likely. This is a bit drawn out. Blame the board for announcing preferred bidder so early. About as exciting as colt football

Campbell always said that they would be aiming for the end of August for any deal to be concluded. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

@gav-ffc

Just looked at your tweet there. I dont fully understand twitter but it appears to me that you never tagged him or posted it on his page.... How the f**k did he cotton onto that so quick?

Get your family safe, you head to mine. Mrs B knows what to do. 

Must be doing a Dennon Lewis and searching his name. 

Safe for now brother.

I can exclusively reveal the head of a new cosortium deigned to grasp control from the MSG is none other than ex-Falkirk stalwart, Jean-Francois Lecsinel.

Edited by Gaz