Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:

Big queues outside the south stand

Worst boycott ever.

Today is a benchmark. We must have that sort of commitment all season. E en in the second half we were crunching the tackles in. Sons were poor but good signs from us

See what I mean - it's really boring isn't it?  I bet you barely got out of your seats for the fifth and sixth.

Can you imagine nine months of dull foregone conclusions that inspire no pride or excitement.  Unless you're an OF fan, no fun can be derived from such mismatches.

Still, how big was the crowd?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

GTF

See what I mean - it's really boring isn't it?  I bet you barely gout out of your seats for the fifth and sixth.
Can you imagine nine months of dull foregone conclusions that inspire no pride or excitement.  Unless you're an OF fan, no fun can be derived from such mismatches.

Boring?

Aye seeing your team score 6 including a couple of brilliant team goals in what was the best first half of football at TFS in years was absolutely shite. Was longing for the shiteness of Paul Hartley and his squad all afternoon.

What a fucking weirdo.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

GTF

Hey no need to lash out at me as you gaze towards a hollow season devoid of meaning.

Just now, Russ said:

Boring?

Aye seeing your team score 6 including a couple of brilliant team goals in what was the best first half of football at TFS in years was absolutely shite. Was longing for the shiteness of Paul Hartley and his squad all afternoon.

What a fucking weirdo.

Paul Hartley is a bit weird right enough.

27 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

See what I mean - it's really boring isn't it?  I bet you barely got out of your seats for the fifth and sixth.

The thing is MT, today was far from boring; actually a bit of a novelty for us, after the last two seasons of dross. Today’s innovations included 2 up front, a winger, forward passing, 1-2 interplay between midfielders, a full-back that actually hit the bye-line (& stuck in a fantastic cross for a goal),  and some pretty decent-on-the-eye performances. 

It really was an unexpectedly pleasant change today, after the purgatory we’ve been through,  so not bored just yet. Let’s re-visit this in a couple of months...

2 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

The thing is MT, today was far from boring; actually a bit of a novelty for us, after the last two seasons of dross. Today’s innovations included 2 up front, a winger, forward passing, 1-2 interplay between midfielders, a full-back that actually hit the bye-line (& stuck in a fantastic cross for a goal),  and some pretty decent-on-the-eye performances. 

It really was an unexpectedly pleasant change today, after the purgatory we’ve been through,  so not bored just yet. Let’s re-visit this in a couple of months...

Yes, fair enough.   

Ours followed a Gus MacPherson season, and was nice at first.  It lost a certain something soon though, but beating Rangers in September helped.

Next person to quote MT is gonna get a fucking slap. I've quite enjoyed having him on ignore this past month or so. 39a36ebe-9384-4e69-8f93-08e1f9b278b0_screenshot.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, fair enough.   

Ours followed a Gus MacPherson season, and was nice at first.  It lost a certain something soon though, but beating Rangers in September helped.

yeah, can always rely on a win against the Govan pestilence to raise the spirits. 

55 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:

Next person to quote MT is gonna get a fucking slap. I've quite enjoyed having him on ignore this past month or so. 39a36ebe-9384-4e69-8f93-08e1f9b278b0_screenshot.jpeg

This. Ignore the boring troll please. 

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, fair enough.   

You have your Celtic top or ring on tho ?

I get your boring thang today but there won't be a team as bad as Dumbarton this season, queen's might have beaten them, your Celtic would've scored more than 6 tho

First Saturday I've enjoyed the football in a long time, even though dumbarton were awful the 1 touch passing and movement of the midfield was excellent and the tempo in the 1st half, the 4th goal was excellent