The Falkirk FC Thread

I think we should look at the facts that this is money laundering .
He lives in NY a lot of drugs
His girlfriend is Mexican and we know about the drug links there
He is in the coffee business which is strongly connected to Columbia.
He wanted to own a cab company for drug distribution.
His initials MC stand for Mexico -Columbia which is a well known drug route.
You know it but fail to see it as you all want the Falkirk Academy back and more Patrick's pies

13 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

If he's a wrong 'un like we all seem to think, why hasn't he been kicked into touch yet? That's over two weeks now since the big announcement, that should never have happened in the first place. Mind you if this  had taken place behind the scenes,  we would never had even heard of Bexley.

I'm surprised none of this information surfaced during the proposed takeover of Sunderland.

Re our takeover, it was public knowledge that the MSG/bod were going to listen to proposals and select a preferred bidder.  Should they have then kept the preferred bidder quiet?  

You know it but fail to see it as you all want the Falkirk Academy back and more Patrick's pies
Is this another marshmallo esque windup effort? I really hope it is

Could they not invite interested parties to forward new/revised proposals if/when the MC bid fails?
Agree with an earlier poster that no one really knows this guys true wealth, but from owning a minicab company roughly 5 years ago to being able to invest "£20m of his own money" into Sunderland sounds like pure fantasy.

I hope they do look at things afresh.

14 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

He also looks like Santa (a guy who regularly spends all night dropping packages off at multiple addresses)

I'm surprised none of this information surfaced during the proposed takeover of Sunderland.
Re our takeover, it was public knowledge that the MSG/bod were going to listen to proposals and select a preferred bidder.  Should they have then kept the preferred bidder quiet?  
Stating a preferred bidder and then undertaking due diligence is vastpy different from what happened though, isn't it?

I'm hoping he's fronting for his girlfriend's money who's rich beyond the dreams of avarice, and is genuine about the project he's outlined. If it falls through we should give this guy a ring and see if he's still interested in Scottish football. 

https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/reality-is-they-re-rubbish-but-can-fort-william-fc-now-be-global-tv-superstars-1-1077907

9 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I hope they do look at things afresh.

Agreed, there time is up. One of the reasons why I think those boycotting home games would be as well attending is because if everything goes tits up, which it looks like they will, then we need as many people as possible putting pressure on them during and after the games.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, champions said:

Stating a preferred bidder and then undertaking due diligence is vastpy different from what happened though, isn't it?

Explain?

Should they have just said

"Following the detailed proposals a preferred bidder has been selected. Due diligence will now be carried out by both parties and we hope the deal will be concluded by the end of August'

If that had happened we'd have no idea who this guy was and what his intentions were.  

Explain?
"Following the detailed proposals a preferred bidder has been selected. Due diligence will now be carried out by both parties and we hope the deal will be concluded by the end of August'
If that had happened we'd have no idea who this guy was and what his intentions were.  
Precisely.

13 hours ago, Bexley Man said:

I suppose there is no reason for people from Bexley to sign up until they suddenly read about this.
TBH I didn't even know where Falkirk was,  so I doubt anyone in LBB has any reason to sign up till now either.

Bexley sounds like the town from Hot Fuzz.

58 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
59 minutes ago, champions said:
Explain?

Precisely.

And then everyone would be complaining that they weren't being open and transparent in what they were doing.  Really, the MSG can't win here.

Let's face it owning our club would not give Mr Campbell much "status " outwith Scotland. Forest Green are probably better known than us south of the border. I don't see his angle but he must have one. Nobody invests money in anything without the hope of profit. Especially someone who has no link to our tiny ( in global terms ) club

Could they not invite interested parties to forward new/revised proposals if/when the MC bid fails?
Agree with an earlier poster that no one really knows this guys true wealth, but from owning a minicab company roughly 5 years ago to being able to invest "£20m of his own money" into Sunderland sounds like pure fantasy.

I know the one of the parties helping the Alan Gow bid. He says they’ve already said they’d be willing to go back in.