The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

Hopefully this puts an end to Falkirk fans weird mindset that they will struggle in this league. I get fans of their own club can have that trepidation at times due to past failures but that squad is just too good and Falkirk will win the league with a lot to spare.

4-2 eh.

Hopefully we get "Cannot fill the Dobbie Hall for any fund raising event" FC in the cup this year and really make amends for last year.

Don’t think it has been reiterated enough amongst all the hype of our 6-0 thumping that with 4000+, we had the FOURTH biggest attendance in the country today. In the third fucking tier. I feel this legitimates a well-earned crowdwank.

Box Office Bairns. It’s a thing.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

3 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:
9 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:
Hopefully we get "Cannot fill the Dobbie Hall for any fund raising event" FC in the cup this year and really make amends for last year.

Still hurting. Lovely.

Hurting? No. Embarrassed? Yes!

Wait til your team leave the Professional ranks and join you rightful opponents Camelon and Bo'Ness. You'll think it a privilege to  have ever been on the same park as us.   

23 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

Hopefully this puts an end to Falkirk fans weird mindset that they will struggle in this league. I get fans of their own club can have that trepidation at times due to past failures but that squad is just too good and Falkirk will win the league with a lot to spare.

4-2 eh.

That is complacent and dangerous that leads to turning up going through the motions. Have seen this since the 60's with some of the great Scottish club teams at Brockville. Cocky support waiting for a gubbing to be handed out then leaving with their tails between their legs.

Good result with a good display and we should all enjoy the moment. But lets stay mean and keen and save the gloating till the end of the last game of the season.

Wait til your team leave the Professional ranks and join you rightful opponents Camelon and Bo'Ness. You'll think it a privilege to  have ever been on the same park as us.   

Get to your bed. You are in some state here. That's after a 6-0 win.

Papers lodged with US court allege that "tycoon" looking to take over Falkirk is a sex pest,

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4590139/falkirk-owner-mark-campbell-sex-court-claims/

1 minute ago, Vimto90 said:
11 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Get to your bed. You are in some state here. That's after a 6-0 win.

Why are you here? Your pathetic "Cannot fill the Dobbie hall for a Race night" FC drew, a 90th Minute penalty no less, (oh! what a shame) and you attempt to bam us up. 

When I retort you don't like it and tell me to get to bed, well I say, I'll have few more drinks and hope the Warriors go the way of The Shire.

Why are you here? Your pathetic "Cannot fill the Dobbie hall for a Race night" FC drew, a 90th Minute penalty no less, (oh! what a shame) and you attempt to bam us up. 
When I retort you don't like it and tell me to get to bed, well I say, I'll have few more drinks and hope the Warriors go the way of The Shire.
Am really worried about this guy. Can anyone who knows him personally make sure he is ok. Cheers.

6 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:
13 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Am really worried about this guy. Can anyone who knows him personally make sure he is ok. Cheers.

I'm tip top and dinky doo, unlike Stone House wall - tick, tock to the Lowland League you will drop. 

3 hours ago, CC52 FFC said:

Mark Campbell has already been asked about this on Twitter and he’s said it’s a non starter. Time will tell.

He's actually lied when he first said the woman never worked for him. There has to be doubts over anything he says which is a worry.

Todays crowd figures pretty much mirror what we got when QOS came to visit last August. (4026 / 4060)
If the crap and bilge of today can be reproduced on a regular basis then I don't see any reason why crowds won't increase. 

It was excellent, way better than any performance that any McKinnon team has produced in 11 months.

Feet on the ground though as that was the worst Dumbarton team I can EVER recall and that goes back to the 70's.

Win and keep performances like that however people will come along agreed.